Anderson High School Reviews

Anderson High School is a good school, a lot as changed since I graduated from there. When I graduated from Anderson high school the school was in transition in changing the name from Madison height pirates to Anderson high school. I feel like the transition took a toll on the faculty and the students and it took a while for things to adjust.
My experience her was not how i wanted high school to be. It was an okay school but not the best. Some of the teachers care and other teacher just do not care at all
Anderson High School has some cool teachers and it is not a super huge school so it easy to learn your way around. We need better food though, the food is not that good. We have a decent amount of after school activities so it is not super difficult to find a club you might like. We also have a decent amount of dual credit classes and career course classes for people to take.
Start Your Review of Anderson High School
I like the math program hear and the sports. Very good school to attend and staff is very nice and cooperative.
My experience at Anderson High School has been great. I have learned a lot from my passed 3 years and made great memories. I hope that the spirit in Anderson High School grows later on in the future
Anderson high school is a school with a lot of choices and options. I take honors and AP and they actually are rigorous & not just hard. They provide me with many of the tips and strategies that I will need for college. Many of the teachers actually care for their students and aren't just there for a paycheck.
If I had to do it all over again, I would still go to Anderson High School. I have always had a good experience at this facility. I get along with the teachers very well, and they are very nice. I am involved in extra-curricular activities, and the teachers that run them are always so kind.
Anderson High School has some of the best teachers I have ever encountered. Almost every single one of my teachers has inspired me to achieve. They are very knowledgable and teach in a way that makes learning enjoyable. I have never found it difficult to talk to one of my teachers if I ever needed assistance. They are all willing and eager to help and teach their students.
Most of our school are kids and parents who don't care about education
There are several very great teachers and then there are many who just show up and read from a PowerPoint
There was pretty much never any talks about the diversity.
I honestly just really hated the academics. It was very mediocre even if you were aiming for the honors degree.
We had our own police officers and they were pretty okay. Most of the security went to drug sweeps though.
I did marching once and that was fun. I was also in the International Club which was also fun. I was also in the Queer-Straight Alliance, but it took a turn for the worse my sophomore year. The extracurriculars was okay, but it wasn't anywhere near the best.
I honestly never saw any parents come and when they did it was to complain to the teachers, so it's pretty bad.
The teachers who teach honors classes were pretty good, but everyone else was mediocre at best. It was okay for me only because I had mostly honors classes and so the material taught was much better even though it was still very easy to me. They only showed respect to the honors students anyways, but the regular students were respected much less. The rest of the teachers really didn't help much outside of class.
some dont care until it gets really bad and a bad fight or something breaks out
Start Your Review of Anderson High School
it could of been better if given the chance and have more coed
Some of the teachers dont care if the student passes or fail. all they care about is getting paid
Depending on the teacher and how well they teach, you pass