Anderson County Junior/Senior High School Reviews

School is smaller. No resource officer. They are now getting one. I do not feel kids are college ready coming out.
This school and district in general simply manipulate tests/grades so that the students keep moving to the next grade level. Students are aloud a sense of entitlement. Teachers allow students to play video games on phones rather than taking charge and having the phones removed from the classroom. This does NO favors for the future of these children. Theses kids are becoming adults with a complete lack of education. This school already has a very high percentage of economically disadvantaged students. They need to stop making it worse!
I liked my school. The teachers would talk one on one with you and wanted you to achieve your best. If you put in the effort, so did they.
Start Your Review of Anderson County Junior/Senior High School
there is not much bullying at this school. Most the people here are very friendly.
there are a lot of clubs and organizations at this school. I think there are a lot of different kinds to chose from for many different type of people.
If I could do it all over I would go to this school because it is a god environment and I enjoy going to school here. my favorite experience from this school so far would be my theater arts class I took my freshman year. it was a lot of fun and I enjoyed the activities we did.
The teachers at my school are very good at teaching us things in a way that incorporate real world examples, but I feel that some of them do not care to much about the students education. Grades don't get put in till quite a while after they are due and sometimes not at all which can get a bit frustrating when students have to remind there teacher about their missing grade.
I feel that our students should walk through a metal detector.
Some of the extracurricular activities at this school are poorly ran, but then others are ran averagely.
School activities such as Prom, banquets, and almost everything in general is always poorly planned and not ran with professionalism.
Most of the teachers in our school do their job well, others are very lazy and don't really care.
We don't have a wide variety of after school activities. The ones we have are really good. It's mostly sports, which are well organized and usually very successful.
Some parents think that their kids can do no wrong. When they actually get in trouble at school, they come in to yell at the adminstrators and not their kids, who were the whole source of the problem. We don't have much support at extracurricular activities. It is not rare for a basketball game to have less than thirty fans in attendance. I do believe that parents in our school genuinely care about their children.
Pretty good, small town school.
Anderson County has a great athletics program with great coaches! They also have a great, caring staff.
They didn't have very many activities that I wanted to join because of all the bullying.
I never could understand what the teachers were teaching. One thing I hated was the students talking over the teacher. I couldn't focus because of all the noise. I just put matters into my own hands and had to work extra hard to learn the material since I couldn't learn it in class but even though I had these struggles I still got a 3.8 gpa
Start Your Review of Anderson County Junior/Senior High School
The team of the school isn't good. They do not have anything together from cafeteria, bullying, illegal behaviors.ect
I was prepared but the school didn't prepare me for the world I did that myself. I was in foster care my whole life. I had to teach myself because there was no one to teach me.
I feel the food options are not good. About all they have is unhealthy foods. Anyone that has diabetes they don't accommodate to them their parents have to bring there lunch to them.