Anderson Christian School Reviews

Anderson Christian School is by far the best school in the area. Academics are top notch with a heavy Biblical influence. The teachers are firmly grounded in their faith and are strong educators in their subject matter. So proud of the Lions!
ACS is a great school to send your child, well manners school also has the advantages of talking about Jesus Christ. Being at this school will help you children focus with the small classes and able to have that person connection with the teachers
ACS is great school to attend. The schools has many things to offer also the maybe to go to a Christian school and make your faith stronger, also the school help you be prepared for college and have the teachers that love to have a personal relationship with and the classes are small so each student is able to get the help they need.
Start Your Review of Anderson Christian School
I came to ACS after attending another local Christian school from K-4 onward and was blown away by the loving people, emphasis on Christ, excellent academics, and extracurricular opportunities I found there. The atmosphere at ACS is one that encourages academic and personal excellence, outreach, and close community. ACS prepared me exceedingly well for college, graduate school, and the professional world, and I look forward to sending my own children there in the future.
I enjoyed being at a small school. I liked the fact that the school had a community feel! I also felt that I was well prepared for college.
The experience has been awesome and we would choose again.
The school provides a very safe environment for all students.
The teachers and administration are very supportive of sports and after-school activities.
The administration and guidance counselors are the best. They are very involved.
Basketball is the most valued sport and most supported by students. Other spring sports are relatively new and do not have as much support, nor do the players have as much experience. However, the new coaches work with the players to improve as much as possible before the season begins, and the teams become family to each other.