Andalusia School Reviews

Alhamdullilah in the many years that I have worked in Andalusia, I have seen it grow into the fraternity that it is today. Andalusia is a safe haven for many students and teachers. May it continue to expand and prosper more Inshallah. Andalusia is the best Islamic School in NY.
Great faculties and staff. Excellent principle (Dr.Abdelnaser Nofal) applied and introduced a high quality education for the students with the newest teaching strategies and continuing education classes and workshops for the teachers. Highly recommended!
Very good strong academic school, I wish this school has a higher budget so they could provide more activities to our children..
Start Your Review of Andalusia School
Administration and staff are well trained and family oriented. They create a very nice environment for the kids and their families.
My children attended Andalusia School from Prek till they Graduated and going to college. This year, my son earned 12 college credits, saving him about one full semester.
Andalusia is a great school. I have been here since PreK. I haven’t been to any other school so I can’t really compare but I enjoy coming here. I feel at home.
I am a very satisfied parent. My kids are doing very well academically, they get wonderful state exam scores. They are also learning about their religion and practicing it. It’s a small and safe environment, where everyone knows everyone. Tuition is very low compared to other private schools and naturally some resources are lower too. But overall it’s a great school!
High academics in a safe and Islamic Environment! State exam scores are exceptional! Teachers are very dedicated and hard working! They care about the students
I have attended Andalusia school from pre-k through 12th grade and have found the institution to be remarkable in terms of both education and morale values.
There's barely any.. If the boys want it then they can have it.
The students there make it worth it. That's as far as it goes.
Some teachers are good, like they actually teach. But the majority in all honestly don't know how to teach at all.
This is my fourteenth year at this schools s a student. I've had a great experience at this school.