Andale High School Reviews

I love this school! It has a great environment. The community is great to be around. I think one thing I would want better is the lunches. They are not the best.
Andale is a very nice school in a quiet town. We dominate in sports but lack support in the arts. Hopefully one day the arts will get more recognition.
Andale High school is a great school as all the kids are involved with sports and clubs. Teachers are more than willing to help students on their own free time with needed work to be accomplished.
Start Your Review of Andale High School
Andale High School has been monumental in assisting me in my college readiness. I participate in the Internship Program and intern in Downtown Wichita at a local website design firm, Cassandra Bryan Design. I also intern at a Dermatology Clinic located in Hutchinson, Kansas. Without this program, I would have no idea or inkling on the specific major or school I would like to pursue. I also will graduate with 30 college credit hours and be able to transfer them to the college I attend in Fall 2018. Being able to knock out those dual-credit courses will save me tremendous amounts of money and prepare me for the rigorous coursework that college will bring.
Andale is a small school and I like that everyone is very friendly and we all know eachother. The classes are small which is nice because your teachers can help you out more if you need it. The sports at andale are great and everyone gets super involved, which makes games and activities really fun.
Andale High School was a great place to grow academically. In a smaller school like Andale, you build relationships with the teachers and they can help more because they know how you learn best. There is also such a great variety of classes to take and that was such a great thing for me because it eventually helps me choose what I want to do when I graduate college.
Andale High School has been a great experience. The small town feel is so amazing, everyone is very friendly and all the parents are super awesome and involved. The teachers are great at what they do and I think the classes offered are very good because I am able to take lots of college classes.
I liked how Andale was a fairly small school and everyone was really friendly. Teachers were always there to help and it was very easy to get involved in extracurriculars.
The sports are great at Andale. Lots of pride for Andale. The academics are mediocre. Medium sized school and lots of fun. The communiy comes together very well. No divesity as 98% of the kids are pure white.
Andale Highschool is a non-judgemental school where everyone gets along. I like how everyone comes together to support each and everyone no matter what it is they are doing. One thing that I would like to see change is the fact that their is only a few college classes that are avialable. Every student would benefit more in the long run if there was more options.
Andale High School has made my last 4 years very memorable. I was able to complete over 15 hours of college credits with very knowledgeable teachers. The small town feeling is memorable. The Parade for Homecoming though the town makes you feel like you belong somewhere. The teachers have helped me decide my career path by preparing me for life. I would never of wanted to experience these last four years anywhere else.
I found that through Andale High School, I received a great education that I hope one day my kids can experience too. Being a school under 400 students, I received lots of one on one education with all of the teachers, making classes more interesting by the knowledge I was obtaining. Not only does Andale care about their outstanding academics, but their sports teams make just a name out of themselves. Being apart of the fans who care so genuinely much about their players makes you so happy to be apart of this type of community. I learned so much here and met people that I hope I can be close with for the rest of my life.
The teachers at Andale are extremely knowledgeable and willing to help, however, the school as a whole does not offer very many opportunities for excelling students to separate themselves from their peers. The athletics at Andale are unmatched in all sports during league play, and the teams usually perform very well in state tournaments. Parents are very involved in extracurricular activities and there is large community support for most (if not all) school programs and activities. This is a great place learn and most of the teachers attempt to prepare students for college.
SCHOOL CARED WAY TOO MUCH ABOUT SPORTS. SCHOOL WAS OKAY FOR PEOPLE WHO WERE NOT GOING TO COLLEGE AFTER, BUT FOR THOSE WHO WERE THEY WERE PUT BEHIND THE 8 BALL. THE PEOPLE WERE GENERALLY NICE, BUT SCHOOLING WAS TOO EASY.
This school is safe for the area that it's in.
There are many extracurricular activities.
I would choose this school again if I could do it all over. It was a great school with a comfortable and safe environment. Everyone felt welcome and cared about.
Start Your Review of Andale High School
All of the teachers are engaging and helpful toward each and every student.
If you love football then this a great school for you, it has a buster club. They have fundraisers and football receives the most funding.

However outside of sport activities thier usually isn't a whole lot of funding. For instance our auditorium was built becaue the band and choir building was unsafe and filled with mold, they had to replace it. Ironically a friend of mind asked why is the choir getting a new building? The football team needs more funding, even though they have enough funding to get new uniforms, T.V., and a banner.

There's nothing wrong with supporting sports but Andale has the tendency towards favoritism.
It depends on what teacher you have because some teachers really try to make students interested about thier subjects while other teachers just put in enough effort to get by.