Andale High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-91 Students
- A84 Students
- A53 Students
- B+31 Students
- B24 Students
- B-24 Students
- B+24 Students
- B-22 Students
- B12 Students
- A10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.22 responses
Schools like Andale High School
- B-Garden Plain High School
- Renwick Unified School District, KS
- 53 reviews
- B+Cheney High School
- Cheney Unified School District, KS
- 61 reviews
- A-Maize South High School
- Maize Unified School District, KS
- 241 reviews
- BValley Center High School
- Valley Center Public Schools, KS
- 93 reviews
Andale High School Reviews
Andale High School has been monumental in assisting me in my college readiness. I participate in the Internship Program and intern in Downtown Wichita at a local website design firm, Cassandra Bryan Design. I also intern at a Dermatology Clinic located in Hutchinson, Kansas. Without this program, I would have no idea or inkling on the specific major or school I would like to pursue. I also will graduate with 30 college credit hours and be able to transfer them to the college I attend in Fall 2018. Being able to knock out those dual-credit courses will save me tremendous amounts of money and prepare me for the rigorous coursework that college will bring.
The teachers at Andale are extremely knowledgeable and willing to help, however, the school as a whole does not offer very many opportunities for excelling students to separate themselves from their peers. The athletics at Andale are unmatched in all sports during league play, and the teams usually perform very well in state tournaments. Parents are very involved in extracurricular activities and there is large community support for most (if not all) school programs and activities. This is a great place learn and most of the teachers attempt to prepare students for college.
I found that through Andale High School, I received a great education that I hope one day my kids can experience too. Being a school under 400 students, I received lots of one on one education with all of the teachers, making classes more interesting by the knowledge I was obtaining. Not only does Andale care about their outstanding academics, but their sports teams make just a name out of themselves. Being apart of the fans who care so genuinely much about their players makes you so happy to be apart of this type of community. I learned so much here and met people that I hope I can be close with for the rest of my life.