Anadarko High School is a public school located in Anadarko, OK. It has 481 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 22% in reading.
Anadarko High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A134 Students
- B-118 Students
- B108 Students
- A89 Students
- C88 Students
- C68 Students
- B+56 Students
- B-52 Students
- B+49 Students
- B48 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Anadarko High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Anadarko High School
- B-Chickasha High School
- Chickasha Public Schools, OK
- 94 reviews
- BFletcher High School
- Fletcher Public Schools, OK
- 35 reviews
- C+Fort Cobb-Broxton High School
- Fort Cobb-Broxton Public Schools, OK
- 2 reviews
- CVerden High School
- Verden Public Schools, OK
- 2 reviews
Anadarko High School Reviews
I think Anadarko High School is a great school. The teachers are willing to help in any situation! The one thing I might change about the school is the school spirit. For example, we will have assemblies and not everyone will participate. STUCO does everything they can to make everything as fun as possible.
There’s always an answer to someone’s question whether it’s a parent or student. There is a policy against fighting which helps stop those from happening at all. We have an school officer that helps keep an eye out on campus. Anadarko has an academy and alternative Ed for those who need it. Everyone really gets their own choice on things. I’ve gone to anadarko public schools all my school years and I would say it’s far from the worst. The teacher have always been professional and friendly towards their coworkers and their students. An F was never acceptable, they wanted the best for you. It’s a really good school.
My experience with Anadarko High School is quite the story. I am surrounded by a very diverse crowd. There are a lot of extracurricular opportunities here. The only problem with this school is that everybody is lazy. There are very few students and staff that have school spirit. It can be a bummer sometimes. I love school spirit and being involved in things, but it's hard when I'm one of the only ones. This could be such an amazing school if everyone would be more happy and involved. Another thing is that our school is kind of hostile. Students get mad at each other over the smallest things and they blow it up. The towns that surround us perceive us as "rugged." While something about us are definitely not the best, we're not rugged.