Anadarko High School is a public school located in Anadarko, OK. It has 499 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Anadarko High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A63 Students
- B58 Students
- B49 Students
- A37 Students
- B31 Students
- C+28 Students
- B22 Students
- B+20 Students
- B-19 Students
- B+18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Anadarko High School
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Anadarko High School
- B-Chickasha High School
- Chickasha Public Schools, OK
- 79 reviews
- B-Fletcher High School
- Fletcher Public Schools, OK
- 34 reviews
- C+Fort Cobb-Broxton High School
- Fort Cobb-Broxton Public Schools, OK
- 2 reviews
- NGVerden High School
- Verden Public Schools, OK
- 1 review
Anadarko High School Reviews
Academics at AHS are great! they offer us many different AP classes, and intermediate classes that they think we might want to take. They never give us more work then what they think we cant handle. Popular classes are the college classes they offer us to take who met the correct requirements for them. The scheduling process is very well taking care of. They work hard to put every student in the right classes so they can reach there goal.
The teachers here at Anadarko High School are extraordinary. They sometimes use everyday examples during our class lessons to give a better understanding to us children. Communication is very important to them, they ask us how our day is going, they do what they can to pick us up when were down, and they make sure were fed before starting our lessons. Our teachers have all the knowledge they need in there subject to answer any question about that particular subject in there classrooms. They make it fun and easy for us to learn difficult objectives when it's the right time to do so. Most importantly they show us unconditional love that some students don't receive from home.
At Anadarko High School there staff are very excepting to just about anything. They never judge students who may wish to be the opposite gender, or students who are a different race then they are. They treat us all the same no matter what our believes or our race might be. The students at AHS get involved in the extra curricular activities during school very often for example, aloha week at the beginning of the year, everyday of the week there is a different participation opportunity that students choose to do, and most do participate in these things everyday of that particular week.