Anadarko High School is an above average, public school located in Anadarko, OK. It has 471 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 87% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Anadarko High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A64 Students
- B59 Students
- B51 Students
- A39 Students
- B35 Students
- C+29 Students
- B24 Students
- B22 Students
- B20 Students
- C+19 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Anadarko High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Anadarko High School
- B-Chickasha High School
- Chickasha Public Schools, OK
- 80 reviews
- B-Fletcher High School
- Fletcher Public Schools, OK
- 34 reviews
- C+Fort Cobb-Broxton High School
- Fort Cobb-Broxton Public Schools, OK
- 2 reviews
- C+Verden High School
- Verden Public Schools, OK
- 1 review
Anadarko High School Reviews
High school for me at Anadarko High School was great! There is a lot of diversity, culture wise, and everyone is treated equal. They have a great athletic program, but if your not into that there are plenty more to choose from. It is a small town, and a small school so everyone there is treated like family.
Academics at AHS are great! they offer us many different AP classes, and intermediate classes that they think we might want to take. They never give us more work then what they think we cant handle. Popular classes are the college classes they offer us to take who met the correct requirements for them. The scheduling process is very well taking care of. They work hard to put every student in the right classes so they can reach there goal.
My experience at Anadarko High School was very different. You learn alot being in this school. You learn about the struggles of the teachers, you learn how to survive by yourself. What I like about this high school is it's structure about grades, and it's approach on turning a new leaf to be a better school. Thus school has had its ups and downs but it's changing for the better.