Anacortes High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+123 Students
- A+118 Students
- A-83 Students
- C61 Students
- B-50 Students
- A-45 Students
- B+41 Students
- B39 Students
- A-39 Students
- A-35 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.29 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.32 responses
Schools like Anacortes High School
- BSehome High School
- Bellingham School District, WA
- 233 reviews
- BLa Conner High School
- La Conner School District, WA
- 28 reviews
- B+Oak Harbor High School
- Oak Harbor School District, WA
- 163 reviews
- BLopez Middle High School
- Lopez School District, WA
- 13 reviews
Anacortes High School Reviews
Anacortes High School was an environment that both served my passions and fueled my education. The community of staff and faculty are outstanding, supportive, and a distinguishing part of what makes this high school so great. There is a clear passion for learning in and outside of the classroom, and a plethora of opportunities available for students to pursue their interests. A number of different classes are offered that appeal to a variety of topics and subjects. Students are given the encouragement and education needed in order to achieve their academic and personal goals. Anacortes High School is a place of potential, progression, possibility. It was the perfect setting to discover my interests and establish a foundation for my future endeavors.
My experience at Anacortes High School has been a good one. I have learned a lot and have been, for the most part, interested in most of the class I have taken. Although this is the case, all my teachers I have had the privilege of enjoying as an instructor, have been a great help to my educational journey. They are always there when I need extra help and they are always respectful to me and my fellow classmates. Aside from participating in classes, I have also participated in extra curricular activities that are provided by my school: these are soccer, football, and basketball. By the way, these sports, aside from
For the last three years I have had an overall good experience at Anacortes High School. While the school is not very diverse, it is very accepting of people with different backrounds and identities. It has also been tough because we are going through the construction of a new high school, which, once finished, will replace the one I am currently going to. One of the things I would like to see is more unique clubs that people can join, and overall more school spirit from everyone here. Regardless, my high school life has been pretty great and I wouldn't want it any other way.