An Achievable Dream Middle/High School Reviews

It’s a really great school with loads of opportunities for students to do well in any field they wish to pursue in the future.
Well within the past eight years that I've been with An Achievable Dream they've showed me how to take responsibilities of my actions, how to balance out both academics and exterior activities and finally how to always strive for more. They put me in Advanced Classes to help me further achieve once I graduate high school to prepare me for college as well as they also understood me as a person... and respected me and my passion that I want to pursue in after school. They've molded me not only as a respectable student but as a young man as well being introduced into society and for that I thank them for. The only thing i would like to change would have to be... our school really taking actions upon discipline... I've witnessed way to many exclusions and Deselection's being written down and no actions taken place i just wish for the school to have a better foundation of unity between students and Administrative's .
I like that they are very supportive of your goals and dreams. The faculty and staff really do push you to be your best and aim high.However, there are some things that could be improved such as the amount of opportunities readily available. Only one foreign language is currently offered for students. There aren't a lot of in school activities available like drama, home economics, and such. Another disadvantage would have to be the strict uniform and dress code; students aren't allowed to truly express themselves through their clothing or hair. The cleanliness could be a bit better as well, but all in all it's a decent school.
Start Your Review of An Achievable Dream Middle/High School
This school is friendly and do everything they can to help us young people become good citizens and contribute to society.
My experience at An Achievable Middle/High School has been good, because from middle school to Highschool they teach you very good skills about when having an job interview . To applying for college and have good equitte skills. I would like to change the food that is being served and how some teachers and administrators express themselves to students.
The idea behind the school is solid, however, the goals that they have are not achieved because nothing is ever executed properly. On the positive side, it is very family oriented and you always feel like you are a part of something.
An achievable dream is a small school that is dedicated to making sure that their students grow up to be colleg, carrer, and citizen ready.
I enjoyed all of the opportunities I was given such as participating in STEM based challenges and college experiences.
I personally didn't like it here. The staff are so rude, and when I was at the Academy, No one helped when I was bullied. EVEN MY 3RD GRADE TEACHER BULLIED ME!! The staff wouldn't do anything about it, and the kids were never punished. To me, This school isn't for me. I'd rather go to Gildersleve Middle School, and if I was in Elementary school, go back to Deer Park. On this site, Deer Park is rated A, Gildersleve is rated B+, and AADA is rated C. And I wonder why...
Achievable Dream is a great school and learning program. The teachers are great and are very helpful. I wouldnt change anything about the school except for the uniform policy.
An achievable dream middle and high school is not as good as it seems. Theyou do not tread their students well. Some of the staff are very rude, and disrespectful. They're hours are the worst. A lot of us have to wake up at 6am get on the bus at 7 and go to school for eight hours. Then when we get out of school we have a 45 to an hour bus ride. And even though we are at school all day, the teachers still give us a lot of homework. This can be very stressful especially for kids joining extra curricular activities. We have no time to relax and spend time with our families. The school's food is pretty good actuallyrics it's not bad. But the way they treat us is just too much. If you're planning to attend this school, try it at your own risk. But if you dont like long hours, no field trips, and disrespect, do not come.
I feel as if my experience with An Achievable Dream High school is a great opportunity for us to seek opportunities to evolve as a student by going to college. The teachers and administrators make sure we walk out of this school successful and ready for the real world. They make sure we walk across the stage on time and with an advance diploma.
They seem to have something for everyone.
They are positive influence on the students.
We relocated to attend this school. I wish we learned of this opportunity earlier.
They seem to accommodation each student's ability and desire. I absolutely love how catering they are to every family.
we have none. I as vice president have tried to bring in more but it never works.
Start Your Review of An Achievable Dream Middle/High School
I love the school and the main idea the school has for all the students, but they should really have more activities.
I love all my teachers, even the ones I don't have for that school year. They are amazing.
Dress code is very focused on at this school. The principle is fairly involved and so is the staff. Bullying is not tolerated in this school nor is it prevelant.