Amphitheater High School Reviews

I just graduated from here, Class of 2018 and honestly I had the best 4 years of life here. The culture of Amphi is special there always people willing to help in anyway.
What I liked about amphi high was that It provided a program called Jted. Jted really changed my life in the way that I am a licensed nursing assistant . I am truly great full that amphi let me know about this amazing program.
Amphi High School is a pretty average school. They need to put better funding into their fine arts. I would also like to see them teach about vocational school, certification programs and military enlistment. College or four year universities are NOT students only options to landing careers.
Start Your Review of Amphitheater High School
I like that our school has a lot of diversity. You can meet anyone and become friends. We also have great teachers who help each students learn what they need. We also have a variety of clubs and sports for everyone to be involved in. My personal favorite is FFA, this lets students learn beyond agriculture.
My experience at Amphitheater High school has been a blast. The Administrators created great events and made my years special. In the near future, I hope the school lunches develop by including more fruits and vegetables for healthier students.
Amphitheater High school is a great school with diversity and dedicated teachers. The amphi community is very caring and makes sure everyone is comfortable and safe. They have very good teachers who love their job and make it fun and interesting to learn each day. Teachers try really hard to help students one on one when they need help. They all are happy to help one another.
Being a panther for 4 years have taught me a lot of interesting thing over the years. The school in whole is an amazing place and a great place for education. Highly recommended!!
every thing about this place is awesome. they have good programs like Cambridge and avid. I had an amazing 4 years here. When I started in the Cambridge program it was ok, but as I took the first exams I realized these exams were really difficult and I wondered if this program was really for me. I wanted to switch to regular classes because it would have been really easy to pass my classes but the Cambridge program challenges you to push yourself. That program along with AVID works hand in hand and it helps you manage your time because there is no time to waste. If you pass all 7 exams you get to graduate High school in 2 years instead of 4.
Amphitheater High School is a very good school. They put together different fun activities. Student Council puts together spirit weeks and it gets students to participate and show there school spirit. They do various fundraising for sports programs. Counselors are very involved with the senior class and helping students get ready for college. Many college workshop are put together to help us with college applications.
I like the support and offered assistance I got from my teachers and administration. Most of the teachers jumped to help me at any time when needed it and the counselors sounded very interested and caring about my education and desire to go to college. Everybody supports everybody and that is what makes Amphi so great. I do not think anything necessarily needs to be improved dramatically. Besides the sports, which can have their moments, the school in my opinion, is a pretty solid school. It has the AVID program which is a program designed to help students attend college. It has helped me tremendously with getting everything I need for college done such as FAFSA and applying for colleges and scholarships,etc. Amphi also offers the Cambridge program which offers rigorous classes that help prepare the student for college.
It’s an alright school . There are many diverse people at the school which is a good thing and many people accept one another . There are some problems with the teachers as they play Favorites but overall I feel like I’m getting a pretty well education tho sometimes I feel like I don’t get all the opportunities that I could as if I went to another school
My experience with Amphitheater High School has been great. My teachers support me while also pushing me to do my best. I am more realistic about my future and I love the variety of science classes they offer. I am also involved in many clubs and feel connected to my community. However, I wish the school would employ more janitors because they are very short staffed. Also have Thursdays as our early out days again.
My experience at Amphitheater High School has molded me into the mature young adult that will be entering the real world when I graduate. I've been prepared for life after high school through the clubs offered and through the guidance and support of the teachers and staff around me. The education and support I've received here has been the best though out all the years I've been in school. If there was something id like to see changed it would be to have more parents involved in more activities and for more students to be involved in clubs.
Amphitheater is a jack of all trades school. We are an extremely diverse and accepting community. Amphi offers multiple academic courses including the Cambridge program, AP, PATH, SPED, and RR to ensure each student is able to strive. Amphi teachers take a special interest in students, both in the classroom and personally. Choosing to become a Panther was one of the best decisions I've made. Amphi gives me all the tools I need to succeed, it's just up to me to use them.
Amphitheater high school is a great school because of its diversity and encouragement teachers and staff give us here, it a wonderful school. Staff at this school encourage us to get involved in school activities like photography club or sports like soccer. I also like how this school has lots of programs like Cambridge and AVID. I think Amphitheater High School should change its money management in their book store, my teachers did fundraisers with us and when they have us pay in the book store, the bookstore tells us to get our teacher, then our teachers would get confused.
My experience at Amphitheater High school has and still is truly amazing. The teachers try their very best to help each and every student graduate no matter what the individual child's disabilities may be; That is something I admire so much and as a current senior at Amphi , I'm more than grateful to say I will be graduating in the year 2018.
I like that they have classes that kids can take to graduate early and that there are after school tutoring.
Start Your Review of Amphitheater High School
Amphitheater is a culturally diverse school that allows students to become more familiar with other cultures while removing some of the stereotypes that come with those cultures.
The opportunity to ascend beyond the average standard is one thing that Amphi High School offers. By offering Honors classes and the growing Cambridge program, I was able to be pushed above my standard expectations. Likewise, by having much diversity, it gives you a sense of living in real world, where you will encounter much of it. One thing that would help Amphi become more successful as a school, would be to focus on teachers. After many teachers leaving throughout my high school career, I observed a change in how students perceived newly employed teachers. The problem isn't new teachers. The problem is that these teachers don't know how to interact with students and build a close connection. After a teacher has built a close connection with their students, then they have a opportunity to push them beyond the average standard.
I did not like this school at all. It was incredibly easy to graduate early and I got not praise for it. I should have stayed at Flowing Wells.