Amos Alonzo Stagg High School Reviews

I have had an overall positive experience attending Stagg High School. I feel there are many ways to get involved in the school by joining clubs and sports teams as there is a wide variety of options. There are many teachers that are invested in their students grades and doing well in their courses. The diversity is excellent and I feel I have learned an abundance of information while attending Amos Alonzo Stagg High School.
Great school. Teachers are nice and helpful and I am guaranteed help when I need it. I know that I am getting a great education.
My experience at Amos Alonzo Stagg High school is amazing. I've learned subjects that I didn't know before also met knew people are now important in my life. The activities are awesome at Stagg and are very patient and coach able when joined in that sport. The only thing that I would change at Stagg High school is the cafeteria. I would change that because its right where you walk in the school, instead it should be in its own room. Overall, Amos Alonzo Stagg is a great, welcoming school that welcomes all kinds of kids.
Start Your Review of Amos Alonzo Stagg High School
My experience at Amos Alonzo Stagg High School was very positive. The staff and faculty there did everything they could to push me in the right direction and make my high school experience enjoyable both socially and academically. I felt that Stagg prepared me a lot for my future because it taught me how to put myself out there socially and how to thrive academically.
Well Amos Alonzo Stagg high school is a very good school based on its location, staff, safety, and the community. As a student that goes there I feel so safe at school and the staff are very helpful and they care for everyone.
There is a diversity of teenagers who enjoy the same things and strive to show their compassion and motivation to make Amos Alonzo Stagg High School unique and their own, There is so much spirit and talented people and that’s why I enjoy it. I wish that the facility would add more clubs and would be more open to Ideas from students.
it is a good school to go to very good teachers this school is very interesting because of the way that the teachers teach us students how to do various things in class in a very efficient way
Im a senior at Amos Alonzo Stagg High School. Ive been involved in many co-curiculare activites through out my years at Stagg. Ive been apart of cheer, soccer, athletic training club , socail action club, Voice of witness, Gym leaders, CAD , football managing, basketball managing and SIt counsil. The teachers and coaches are all amzing. They not only want you to do well in school/ sports but the also shape you into a out standing adult.
My overall experience at Stagg High School was very good. I got to meet many new friends and got to challenge myself in Honors and AP classes. I participated in some sports such as gymnastics and some clubs such as National Honors Society and Key Club. I loved working with different people in different clubs and helping others out.
Really it all depends on the student. Yes as parents we raise our children to be the best and do the best. Depends on your child and who they are connected with is how they will become. No matter what school they go to. But as parents we have to stay on top of that to make sure they are getting the best out of their education.
I love the Amos Alonzo Stagg Community. It is a very diverse school and enlightens all of the students to keep their genuine identity as a unique individual.
I transferred to Stagg from a very small school. Attending Stagg was a challenge for me because I did not meet friends right away. It took me an entire semester to feel comfortable at school. After several months, I began to make friends and felt like the teachers were there to help me succeed. Teachers whom I did not have classes with were helpful to me when I struggled in my math classes. I learned that I simply had to ask for help and let my voice be heard. After a few years at the school not only have I excelled, but I feel ready to attend a large 4 year university.
When I transferred to AAS High School, I was a little afraid because it was a large school compared to the small schools I had attended in the past. I was afraid that I would not fit in because of the demographics. I stayed to myself the first year there then began to make friends. I will say that the teachers were very helpful and appeared to care about the students and their education more than I had experienced in the past.
I liked Stagg because there was always someone there to speak to or ask for help when needed. I was involved in Cheerleading and have nothing but positivity regarding the program. Academics were very good, i learned a whole lot and gained a lot of preliminary knowledge for my college studies. The only thing i would say i was not prepared for was the writing aspect. I even took a college prep writing class in which we were not even introduced to APA citations which has now caused me to struggle a bit in college. Overall i thought my 4 years of schooling at Stagg were very beneficial.
I hated this school so much, Some of the teachers are racist and some of the students there are too.
Stagg offers an abundance of opportunities. The staff and faculty try their best to make sure the students succeed.
It´s a very nice school with a ton of friendly people. The teachers are very helpful and very resourceful. The Stagg community, that the staff builds and maintains, welcomes everyone and tries to include each and every student. Students are encouraged to stay active and to contribute to the community by joining a club or activity from the various assortment that Stagg offers. If your more athletic and want to join a team, Stagg offers many teams where you can form bonds with other members.
Start Your Review of Amos Alonzo Stagg High School
The culture in Stagg is mostly based on sports; not exactly my taste, but I do know that most people enjoyed their experience so far. Besides that, teachers push students to be prepared for other classes. It isn't always college classes just classes in general. Otherwise, no complaints (especially about the food).
I love Stagg because the variety of classes it has to offer and the challenges I learn to overcome in each.
I really enjoy how diverse the school is and it brings a lot of students together for clubs and sports. Academics are okay and should be a little more challenging and more organized.