Amory High School Reviews

When I went to school the teachers were great and are pretty attentive towards the students. The classes can be challenging but overall not to difficult. They also have vocational classes and a variety of clubs like the rocket team and FFA. They also have a greenhouse where the horticulture class grow there own variety of plants from flowers to pumpkins.
Amory High School is a colorful place full of diverse people. Some of the staff really go above and beyond to help their students. Few will take time out of their personal lives to help struggling students. The ones that do truly have a passion for what they’re doing, and doing what they love. They can be incredibly supportive and reassuring, and they make the day enjoyable. Based upon previous experiences, if rated overall, I’d say it’s a great school.
Amory High School is not only a school for high schoolers, but also a school that will last in our memories forever. Amory High School is known for its academic excellency and competitiveness in sports. Amory High School is were students are mentored by the amazing faculty to help them figure out the next steps in life. It is were students figure out who they truly are and it is also simply were students find their best friends. Amory High School is were students can be themselves and express themselves how they want to without being judged. This is how and why Amory High School is the best school around.
Start Your Review of Amory High School
I've experienced endless obstacles and opportunities while attending Amory High School. I wouldn't change my highschool experience for anything.
its a great school because every since I was little I've always wanted to be an Amory Panther.
I love Amory High! My only regret is that I didn't participate in as many school groups as I would have liked.
Being out of high school has been the best experience of my life so far! My school did not prepare me for the studying it requires in college, but I made an easy transitions from gaining wonderful friends in college instantly! I definitely chose the best college for me, and feel that here I will be prepared for the "real world" after obtaining my degree.
The classes are just average.
I've never been informed of a collge prep course or anything like that.
The clubs are okay oif you are in one of the "in" groups!
We now have to br rang in if we are tardy.
This is a very closed clique school. If your family has money your in the in group, but if not your OUT!
The school spirit is just average.
The school is in condition.
Most of our teachers are some of the best around. They really care about the success of the students and they want us to reach our full potential.
We have a multitude of extracurricular activities at our school. One of the most popular is the Amory Students for Change group. This group does volunteer work throughout the school year partnering with outside groups such as the Humane Society and the Food Pantry. There are many faculty who are very dedicated to being a part of groups such as this. It is also very encouraging to meet together with other students who have the same goal in mind.
In our school, we have really good safety and health policies. Our nurses are also on their jobs and so is security. We also have practice lockdown, tornado drills, and things like that in case of a real emergency. We also do drugs test all the time to make sure the students are remaining healthy and not doing drugs.
Start Your Review of Amory High School
Amory High School has the biggest fans around. Our town is small, so everyone is very close and supportive. Amory's motto is Pursue Excellence and thats what athletic director intends to do.
Alot of Amory High School teachers are considered about their students. Most of them go beyond there ability to make sure every students is understanding. Some teachers like hands on teaching while others are old school and are strictly book teachers. I guess it really just depends on what you, as a student, prefer.
The School is starting to introduce more extracuricular activities for the students. There are only a handful of clubs but plenty of sports. I know that if the students would stand up and created a new organization that our adminstarton staff would support us.