Amity Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-194 Students
- A+85 Students
- B+77 Students
- A+73 Students
- B-73 Students
- A+72 Students
- A+61 Students
- A+61 Students
- A+49 Students
- A+45 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.30 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.30 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 89 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.34 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.48 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.52 responses
Amity Regional High School Reviews
Review Amity Regional High School
The types of clubs available are numerous. Last year, the school published a 23 page booklet with a listing of all the clubs. Some examples are: Creative Theatre, Cycle Club, Debate Team, Math Team, Unified sports and theatre, Amnesty International, Astronomy club, Black Students Organization, Chess Club, Chinese Club, Computer Science Club, Costume Club, Couch to 5k, Yearbook, Environmental Club, Fashion Club, Fencing, Future Business Leaders, French Club, Student Council, Habitat for Humanity, Improv Club, Jazz Band, Junior Statesmen of America, Marine Biology, Model UN, Photography, Robotics Club, Science Olympiad Team, Spanish Club, Latin Club, Student Newspaper, Yoga Club, just to name a few!
I wouldn't change my experience at Amity for anything in the world. What makes this school so unique is that each and every person is passionate about something. The passion contributes to a very positive, affirming school climate. My favorite experience year after year is the club day held every September. The clubs go all-out to attract new members and everyone has a great time. An extended lunch period doesn't hurt either! I would choose this school again if given the chance because it is a welcoming environment and I feel very well prepared not only for further education but also for life.
There are many different things that I enjoy about Amity. I like the diversity in, both the students and teachers that attend and teach at the school. Amity has a great academic program that the students partake in. Not to mention, that the academic classes that the students take all incorporate things that we will need to know for college. Although all of the things listed about Amity are great, I believe that the best thing about the school is the atmosphere, or ambiance, that it gives off. The school oozes friendliness. All of the teachers that teach at Amity are very kind and friendly, willing to help any student with close to anything they need. And it isn’t just the teachers that are kind, but the student body also. With everything that encompasses Amity, it is quite difficult to see a spot where it needs change or improvement.