Amery High School Reviews

The teachers prepare you well for college, as well as keeping the community of the school open and engaged.
I love how dedicated the teachers are to everyone's education and personal well-being. In addition, Amery High School has a small student body but major accomplishments. Our FFA and FCCLA chapters regularly compete at nationals, our academic ranking is among the top ten schools in our state, and our sports teams have improved majorly over the years. With our new CTE leadership programs, youth apprenticeship opportunities, and work release, students are able to explore their potential career choice.
Lots of after school activities, sports, drama, art, etc clubs available
Start Your Review of Amery High School
There are several teachers that go above and beyond to make the information interesting and rile life applications are used
School is quick to respond to needs of the students and brings in outside experts when needed
Lots of interesting classes not offered elsewhere
This school is great because everyone gets along with one another, and we help each other all the time. No drama and no fights make it simple to do good in school.
The teachers at my school care very much about each student, unless if the student does not have a desire to do well in school. I have learned so much, and without them and the way they teach, I would be clueless.
Could include more after school activities
There are a few teachers who do the bare minimum
As most parents, I worry about the student who falls through the cracks and could be violent towards other students
Amery High School is a great school overall. Mainly, they could improve by offering more classes for gifted and talented as well as more career development assistance.
Bullying is definitely a problem at our school. Unfortunately, there is nothing being done about it. There is no way to report bullying, and those who bully have no consequences. The staff usually says that there is nothing they can do about it.
FCCLA is one of my favorite clubs at the high school. They are open to all people of all grades and is a great way to get involved with the school and the community. It is also a great resume builder because the club offers community service opportunities, leadership opportunities, and public speaking opportunities.
I really enjoy homecoming and snow weeks. It is a lot of fun to get out of class from time to time and have some fun.
They do alright. Some try hard, but some do not. It is the teachers who do try hard that make it worth coming.
Great people, school spirit, and teachers.
Start Your Review of Amery High School
Its bad. Michelle Obama is ruining our lunches.
More kids should get in trouble that usually don't.
Great school spirit and many students get involved