Amery High School is a highly rated, public school located in Amery, WI. It has 462 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Amery High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+49 Students
- A+46 Students
- B36 Students
- B+34 Students
- B+23 Students
- A-22 Students
- B21 Students
- B20 Students
- B18 Students
- B12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Amery High School
- A-Osceola High School
- Osceola School District, WI
- 146 reviews
- B+New Richmond High School
- New Richmond School District, WI
- 99 reviews
- BClear Lake High School
- Clear Lake School District, WI
- 30 reviews
- BSaint Croix Falls High School
- Saint Croix Falls School District, WI
- 45 reviews
Amery High School Reviews
Amery has a great selection of classes and a wide variety of sports and clubs. The students here can be a hassle and are not the nicest of people, the workers here are working on this though, and juuling is a huge problem but as long as you stay away from that bad kids you are sure to get somewhere in life with the classes here. Amery also offers a lot of college credits!
I really enjoyed several aspects of Amery High School. I greatly appreciated the academic progress and success I was able to achieve at Amery High School. I feel as though the teachers have readily prepared me to further my education. I also really enjoyed the small-town feel, and personal relationships Amery High School offered. I knew all of my teachers and they knew me. I knew just about every one of my peers, and got along well with everybody. I feel well prepared for academic and personal success as a result of attending Amery High School.
My favorite thing about attending Amery High School was also my least favorite thing. We were a small school so everyone knew everything about everyone, allowing for friendships to last a lifetime to form, but along with that came cliques and often times favoritism from teachers and coaches.