Americus Sumter County High School - North Reviews

There isn't much to like about this school. The teachers are disrespectful at times, the environment is unclean, and the rules are stricter than they ever been before.
I enjoyed the few months I've attended Americus Sumter 9th Grade Academy. A lot of academic assistance is offered at this school. All of my teachers are willing to help and put in extra time to make sure I have mastered the curriculum. I really feel like i have a great opportunity to succeed at this school.
I think that the school could be better. There could be more clubs/activities and more time could be made for those. Additionally, some of the sports teams are actually good, but they do not receive the recognition or funding they deserve. Also, some of the facilities are outdated.
Start Your Review of Americus Sumter County High School - North
the football teams isn't the best but we do have some good players. The cheerleaders are great
Everyone starts to group up and create them a social group and maybe other friends on the side. Student aren't really involved we had a lot a trips plans that was canceled due to not many signing up. Peer pressure is here. I think students here are so so with accepting