Americas High School Reviews

It is a nice campus and the teachers are wonderful, there are renovations coming every year since my freshman year. New programs have also been started such as the tech program or the law and government academy, Libertas. Americas has so much to offer and would definitely recommend it to anyone who is in decisive about what they want to go into in the future or is looking for a great four years of high school.
I like that is a good school to be in the top 10% you need to have like a GPA of 94 in a 100 scale, my teachers have helped me a lot to improve my English and probably the only 2 things I would suggest to them is that all of the announcements receive through the parents phones are say it in both languages and the food from the cafeteria they should add a little bit more variety
Americas High School is an average high school. There are some amazing teachers who have taught so many great things, but there are also some of the worst teachers I've ever had. One of them was a bully who had favoritism in her classroom. It was very often that she made students feel useless. She believes that she is the best teacher ever, but the school has not done anything about her special way of teaching.
Start Your Review of Americas High School
Personally, Americas High School is the best School in many areas. First of all, let's talk about the campus, the facilities, the halls, the cafeteria, the bathrooms, the areas of stay, etc. It is amazing how the structure, the furniture, and the environment that is given to us as students, can influence us in many aspects, because it is a motivation for us to continue with school and studies and always keep going. Another of my favorite things in Americas, is that there are many opportunities and a lot of help of teachers, they are always able to talk to you, to explain you everything, and they always motivates you in many aspects to keep moving forward. The environment, and the relationships between students and teachers are another aspect that motivates and like me, my true friend I knew them here. The school and faculty are giving us all the facilities in structure and education, now is our turn to be responsible.
I like this school I would like the food to change though, make it taste a bit better. also this school may be safe it has cops around, but the security stinks they are not that good because one day lots of people came to school drunk but they did nothing to those kids. the kids are all good in there own way but some like in every school are not good at all.
Americas High School offers a fantastic academic experience by featuring many Advanced Placement, Dual Credit, and Pre-AP classes. The teachers of both the advanced and non-advanced classes take great pride in their work by making sure that the student has every opportunity to succeed. Teachers are enthusiastic about their work and never give up despite any obstacles the students may face. As a result, this view of school has spread to many of the students, as they in turn wish to succeed and try their hardest. Students also help other students in school with academics, as well as out of school with personal lives and extracurricular activities. The school is a very open, friendly, and helpful environment that helps students succeed and learn to fail in a save place.
Americas High School is one of the best high schools in El Paso, Texas. It provides perfect conditions to the students to develop skills, abilities, and knowledge in different areas. Americas High School has one of the best marching bands in El Paso.
I enjoyed my time at Americas High School. The teachers make sure that you understand the material and offer all help when asked for, or not. I highly recommend joining the book club for all those whose love to read and talk about books. Americas is the best high school in the El Paso region.
Academics is the only good thing about the school. The school is located in a very secured community.
The academic programs are what makes Americas a tier one school. Other components of the school are average.
Americas High School is an excellent school by all accounts. Informative, safe, with plenty of extracurricular activities for practically anything one could want. The food is above standard school fare save for the hamburgers everyone loves but I simply cannot trust.

That said, its not a particularly marvelous school and some organizations seemingly get favorite treatment. That, however, is probably due to the district and extenuating circumstances that have been unavoidable.

Additionally, throughout my time it has only seemed to get better so perhaps in a few years time Americas will be an easy 5 star, but for now it is in need of a little spirit from everyone involved.
I liked how the teachers support us to always look for more, how the staff helps to make the school function everyday and also I like the fun traditions of the school. But I will change the lunch hours to have less students in each lunch, and make the school open campus.
I believe our school is good, but I still feel like there are some things that don't make it excellent. I feel the rooms are a little bit too old, having chalkboard and old carpets. Sometimes the halls smell like drainage, which they have been for the past week. But overall it is not bad.

The academics are pretty good and also the athletics, although the football team did not really win any games.
I loved the school spirt, it’s one of a kind. The energy we give is unmatched, no other school in the city can come close to the torch we carry when it comes to School spirit.
This is the best school , because have a big different kinds of clubs and sports. The teachers teach so good, with patience and compression, are calificate exactly to be where they are to support to be.
This high school has been one of the best schools i have heard about. There are somethings needed to progress, for example, focusing a little bit more on college readiness. Other than that it is a good school with a good environment and good faculty, students, and teachers.
America’s high school is a great place for anyone. There’s many clubs and fun organizations. Also there is so much talent. A trailblazer who graduated last year now has a album that went platinum. Our very own Khalid. Teachers, librarians, and counselors and very nice and very helpful with anything you need.
Start Your Review of Americas High School
I really loved attending Americas high school. It was a really fun atmosphere and it was always lots ignored fun attending sport games and pep rally’s. I was some what college ready.
Americas High School is a great public school filled with caring and loving students that support each other no matter what and take care of the school. The teachers are caring about each students education and life and they make sure that each students gets the help they need and deserve in order to succeed. The only thing I would change about Americas High School is the fact that the courses the students take involve a lot of study and hard work but the students do not get the credit they deserve for college.
Before entering high school personally I was a nervous wreck. Being a freshman didn't help either because I believed I would be picked on. However that was not the case because Americas had a friendly environment. This was the only school providing a class about what I wanted to major in. Now that i'm a senior I look back and I remember beautiful and awesome experiences such as football nights, my soccer games, going out of town for state, friends, etc. This school is very good because it makes sure all students will reach for the stars.