American Renaissance Academy Reviews

We moved our kindergartener to ARA two weeks into the public school year. You can tell how much pride and respect the staff and students have for each other and their school. The CEO is not just a name under the school, she is visible, present, and involved. The parents are involved and friendly, and it was very easy, not just for my son to make connections, but for myself, as well. After having only been there for a month, he became excited about reading, which isn’t his biggest strength, he is singing his letters and sounds, colors and how they’re spelled, the continents, and oceans. The expectations are high, but reasonable. The students are able to reach them due to the small class size, caring and innovative teachers, and ability to express themselves and show pride and ownership in their work.
It's nice that the students get a lot of one on one help from the teachers. The real downside is that there is less then 200 students from K-12.
I think my school is very safe. We are a small school so everyone treats each other like family so bullying has never happened. The only thing we lack is a nurses office.
Start Your Review of American Renaissance Academy
My school is very strict when it comes to the dress code. We have no problems with bullying. All staff are very nice and treat us like we are their kids.
My doesn't have many extracurricular activities. Most of them are for the lower-school and not upper-school. The main extracurricular activity that my school offers is swimming and they are all very dedicated and win many ribbons.
I'm not exactly sure what what the process is all I really know is when applying the student is required to take a test to see where they are at.