American Preparatory Academy West Valley Campus II Reviews

I graduated there its been an average school but I wish there were more activates that could been happening throughout school in the years there.
I have been attending American Preparatory Academy, West Valley II for about six years now and have learned so much. Through my school years and experiences, I have learned so much, such as Social Dance, how to be proper, school work, everything I have learned in high school has prepared me for my future and readiness to go to college
I loved how close the students and teachers were, it allowed students to open up about their need(s) of or for help for the path to success.
Start Your Review of American Preparatory Academy West Valley Campus II
American Preparatory Academy West Valley Campus II, APA, is a public school for K-12. APA really focus on academic, leadership, and professionalism. Caring environment that you never feel left out because everyone dresses the same with required uniforms. Teachers are always available there for questions, or willing to help out anytime. It is a small-sized class so mostly everyone know each other. The educational level is harder than normal public school, prepared students for college. They offers after school for students to catch up homework or have questions. Leadership is extraordinary with Student Body Officer for senior class, and the Ambassadors Council for 7th-11th grades.
The overall experience I had at this campus was fulfilling within the schools academic way of teaching students. The school itself stands well structured and the teachers have demonstrated their care for my understanding of certain subjects. My appreciation towards the campus is their academic structure and college preparation. One thing I'd love to see change is the school not having a personal library. As the school titles in academics, it would be a important improvement if the school had a library. Either way, all the help I ever needed was at this campus. I'm grateful to graduate from a school were you know you've mastered what was needed to be understood academic wise and be around beneficial people and also teachers who move you forward helping you strive for success.
American Preparatory Academy (APA) is a very small school compared to other high schools. Your experience here depends heavily on personal preference. It is ,after all, a public, charter school of choice. Something APA has that many, if not all, students like is the right teachers. In fact, that is what stands out the most when it comes to comparing this school to others. The teachers here will treat you with the utmost respect. They are never personally motivated and they care for each student. APA emphasizes college readiness and character development. There are programs specifically made to get you into college and teach values. Overall, it is worth going.
What I like about American Preparatory Academy is that the school is very close when it comes to the student teacher relationships. Each and every student are connected to the teachers due to the small area of the school. There are a lot of students in diverse that all share a common of struggling with a past problem. The teachers connect with all students and help out in accommodations to the students doing their works despite household problems. A problem though is that the school is basically holding the hands of every students not letting the individual explore and learn how to stand on their own.
I liked the culture they have along with respect. The culture is all about furthering your education and being respected on if you fail or achieve.
This school has brought me memories that I will remember and cherish forever. When I first entered this school I was going into the eighth grade. I was not very excited because of the uniforms and because I was going to be alone. Soon enough I got used to the uniforms and I made new friends. The teachers have always been supportive since the day I transferred to the school. They are willing to stay longer and help when needed. My experience here has been a good one. The teachers are great, so is the administration. One thing I would like to see change would be the different ways to involve the students so they have more school spirit. Also for the teachers to get bonuses because they honestly do a lot for all of their students.
There are many good things about the school such as a small classroom space and caring teachers but there are also many bad things such as the lack of resources that other public school have. The school lacks a consistent and effective system of control.
This is a school that I would recommend friends and other people to go to, because education is very serious here and teachers and councilors are willing to help and support you, we also have mentors that currently go to college and come and help us with the type of homework we have. American Preparatory Academy prepares you for college, and makes sure you can get into a great college. During my experience in American Prep I've learned the importance of hard work and dedication. Even though at times things were difficult I learned that even through hard times we can be successful and move on. The clubs and programs that we have, also been a great experience to go through and to try new things like theater. We also dedicate time in serving others by donating and helping people that are in need, with anything. I've had a great experience at American Prep and I know that because of my school I can show who I really am to others.
One thing that definitely stands out for this school is the staff. The staff members at this school are absolutely incredible. They focus on every single student, and they care for them individually. Whether that be for their studying needs, finance, or personal needs.
I'm a highschool senior at American Preparatory Academy and it is my 6th year attending APA. I absolutely love going to APA and everything that it has done for me. I'm extremely involved in just about everything that my school has to offer because the teachers make it fun and the whole environment is amazing.
This school is the safest within the West Valley City community.Whatsoever there has not been any gang activities nor drugs within American Preparatory Academy because of the rules set there and the security cameras that not only record video, but audio too.
The quality of the teachers are very omniscient in their subjects.The teacher are knowledgable in their subjects which creates an interest for students because have a teacher qualified in their subjects allows students to learn more and want to further the knowledge in that subject.
The academics at this school are a wide variety.The schools has qualified teachers teaching math, Latin, and English which are the subjects American Preparatory Academy strives in.The work load in those classes are a lot but what do you expect coming from a college prep school to further one's knowledge in those subjects.
At this school the only thing that affects the school would be flu season.There's security here requiring visitors to sign in and security cameras that not only record video, but audio too allowing students to be in a safe environment.
Start Your Review of American Preparatory Academy West Valley Campus II
The extracurricular opportunities at American Preparatory Academy are plenty.There's geography, politics, soccer, basketball, and many more clubs.Many clubs focus are based on the commitment of the students in them.The most popular clubs are sports; soccer, volley ball, and basketball.Which have amazing coaches who push the students to do their best and the basketball team to go to championship.
My experience at American Preparatory Academy has been the best school to get an education at.The classes are have a hands on way of teaching and engage you in class.The class sizes are small which provides more one on one time with your teacher.This school is also unique in it's classes.American Preparatory Academy focuses in Latin.It's not the typical stereotype of a dead language but the opposite.You learn about how the Latin language influenced every country and language in the world and the myths that derive from the language.This school is what made me choose to finish my high school education because of the fundamental teaching methods and their amazing subjects in school.
I have learned that life is hard, full of unjust laws and people, however I have learned that if you have the right people by your side you can beat any obstacles. I have learned to love and how to be loved. I am learning who I am, and who I want to be.