American Preparatory Academy West Valley Campus II Reviews

My experience at American Preparatory Academy was one full of attachment. I have been in APA since I was in third grade, this lead me to not want to change schools. I met my best friends, I grew strong relationships with my teachers and I was able to have fun. My school has been a home away from home, I feel connected to this school in a different way. American Preparatory Academy watched me grow up and become who I am today. I would want the separation and division of the other campuses to not be a thing. The Draper campuses and West Valley campuses never get along, I would want all of the students to feel not judged by each other.
American Preparatory Academy is a great school for people who are considering a higher education after high school. People should consider enrolling their kids here because the school is K-12 which means they will not have to deal with their kids going to different schools.
I liked my school very much. Since it is a small school, a lot of students knew each other. There are no bad energy or things like bullying. The teachers genuinely care about the students and build those friendships with students.
Start Your Review of American Preparatory Academy West Valley Campus II
This is a good school to earn more credits for college. This school builds you up for more credit and able to take extra class to increase credits like science.
It helps you get into college and prepare for one as well.
The work load is efficient for setting up good working habits and to practice stress management. The teachers are always there to help and cheer you on and they make you feel like they are your friend and ou can talk to them about anything. The school itself is very patriotic as we recite the pledge of allegiance every morning and sing the national anthem every assembly. Our ambassador programs help teach students from every grade how to be leaders and show proper manners and dances. I love how small the school is in student size because it helps teachers get to know you to which you don’t feel like a number. The one complaint I have is there lack to give parents and students information a weeks worth of time before something is due or an event is coming up, but all and all, I’ve been with the school since 6th grade and have never had any second ideas to leave.
I loved my time at APA. I was challenged in my classes and was very close with many of the amazing teachers and administration. However, there wasn't much choice in what classes we got to take each year. It was pretty planned out for each grade and I would have liked to take certain classes at different points throughout high school.
This school turned my life around! I was able to get an education, and learn whereas the previous school I had veen too didnt teach me anything. Thos school is based on repetition and college readiness. The school isn't meant for everyone which is fine you've need to find the right school that fits what you need. This school fit what I needed which was kind teachers and memory retention.
The teachers truly cared about the students, which is why I stayed, but there are many things that can be improved and changed in order to meet the needs of the students and staff.
American Preparatory Academy West Valley Campus II has been a phenomenal experience. The school provides students with beneficial utilities for college. The AP classes at American Preparatory are challenging and harder than a normal college level class. The honors classes stimulate each students' brain to become open for the task at hand. The teachers are always available afterschool for extra assistance, which the students gladly take the opportunity of. The teachers are always so motivating, encouraging students every step of the way.
As a senior who has attended the school since 7th grade, the academy is a well-intended school. It can be overly strict in its ideals however, but that standard is what makes the school great.
It was okay I guess. I mean, we learned a lot of good stuff and whatever. The teachers are nice and very enthusiastic. They include everyone as much as they can. The subjects they teach and the way they teach it is excellent.
I love the amount of effort and dedication the teachers put into each lesson and our future and current education. Our teacher care more for what we learn and how are well doing is rather than just getting a credit to graduate. They encourage us to research and be college ready in every way. Constantly giving us information and recourse to help us have a better and easier college experience. The student body is very close and full of spirit for the school and one another. The student body is excellent at planning events that unites and brings everyone together. Also as being the schools yearbook editor, we are able to capture all the amazing events and memories of the school. I would not like to complain about the school in any way but our food could use a little bit of help. After seven years attending my school, my junior high and high school experience has been amazing.
The director of the school shows classism and xenophobia. I would recommend the elementary school because their academics are good however other than that the school is not good for advancement.
APA is a good school. There are going to be problems with all things, the biggest thing that dimmed my experience was their promise of an Associates degree. That didn’t happen. The school is very political too.
My time with american preparatory academy has been a very long journey. I started as a little scared Fourth grader who didn't know how to make any friends. American Preparatory Academy changed that for me helping me develop into a bright young adult ready to take on the world whether it be going to college or making my way into the work force. American Prep teaches very early on how to always be team player and to put in effort to better suit yourself and others, American prep allows students to express their concerns with the administrations, and others.
Really good school to attend, they offer so much opportunity to help students succeed. Not only that, the teachers are very nice and love to help the students with homework and are very reasonable to help boost students grades.
The curriculum was outstanding, interesting, and unique. The uniforms aren't nearly as bad as one might think; there were different mix-and-matches for the uniform that was colour-coded.
Start Your Review of American Preparatory Academy West Valley Campus II
I graduated there its been an average school but I wish there were more activates that could been happening throughout school in the years there.
I have been attending American Preparatory Academy, West Valley II for about six years now and have learned so much. Through my school years and experiences, I have learned so much, such as Social Dance, how to be proper, school work, everything I have learned in high school has prepared me for my future and readiness to go to college
I loved how close the students and teachers were, it allowed students to open up about their need(s) of or for help for the path to success.