American International School of Utah Reviews

Unique school, with a blend of online and offline work. Students apply learning through projects, rather than assignments. At the end of each trimester, students can choose a specialized "intensive" to focus on one subject for two weeks. These often involve larger projects and/or field trips. Admin isn't very organized but it's a pretty good school.
I personally had a pretty good experience at AISU. It's very student-driven & I was able to work at my own pace - and I was able to start taking college classes because I was able to finish my high school courses sooner. I've loved the friends I've made here, most students are very accepting.
american international school of utah is an amazing school. it can be very beneficial if you are a responsible hard working student. i say this because you have a ton of freedom at that school. it is nothing like a regular public school. the social clicks are all connected so theres no one who doesn't have friends and all of the social clicks are friends with one another which makes the school very united. the school is also very small so it is likely to meet a lot of people. this school is also beneficial because of the concurrent enrollment opportunities. this school is completely electronic which is pretty unique. it is also optional to take the class in a class room or just online at home. it can even be online with a tutor at the school. there are just so many options and you can decide which one works for you.
Start Your Review of American International School of Utah
This School Is very diverse, but it holds you accountable for you. This school mainly focus's on the well being of their students and I love it.
I really enjoy this school. I am doing much better in my schooling then I did in my previous schools. I believe also because it is a smaller school we are able to have more friends and connect with people better. It creates more of a comfortable vibe. The teachers are great as well. They take on more then they should have to and for that I am grateful.
This school doesn't have very many opportunities for advancement in the classroom (honors, advanced placement, etc), but they are very flexible, and fantastic about students looking into concurrent enrollment. Extracurricular opportunities are also readily available (including volunteer organizations).
I have a friend who attends this school and I am always amazed by all the incredible opportunities he is offered and has available on a daily basis. Only hear the best from this school.
5 STARS!!! It's a place to really grasp the true philosophy of happiness and the philosophy of living academics! Come and live your dreams at this very wonderful globalized world!
American International School of Utah or AISU is vastly different from most High Schools. They use competency based learning, meaning you don't pass a class until you've shown you understand the material. The school year is split into trimesters and at the end of each one students do a large project to show what they learned. The students and teachers at the school are respectful and understanding. The relationship between teachers and students is one of respect, but also understanding.
I love AISU learning style and also its educational environment. We mostly learn using technology instead of traditional books and writing, which interests and save my time a lot. Students here are very friendly and helpful. Facility is amazing. Good location, near trax station. Teachers are very friendly and helpful, sometimes funny too.
Something that I love about the American International School of Utah is the teachers. The love and dedication for their students is real and is felt. The staff deeply cares for each student and provides them with endless support. They encourage each student to peruse their high school career with passion, purpose, and persistence, and it is because of that that I have changed into a young lady with a drive to help the world.
I feel like the school nurse needs to be more available.
There are such a big variety. Students can create their own clubs. I couldn't possible list them all.
Students can create clubs and orginizations.
They show lots of care for each student individually.