American History High School Reviews

American History High School is an excellent place for some of us to start our high school with. The staff are very kind and supportive to their students. There are opportunities and help when you need it. Teachers are there not just for educational support but emotional support as well.
It was okay. Pretty average. I don't regret attending because it's whatever but I feel as though I could've been more challenged in another school. Food, overall apperance and administration team need a major makeover but like I said before the experience was average.
The environmental was a safe one. There is never any bullying like other high schools.Everyone is treated with respect.They have prepared us for college.As years go on...college acceptances rate have been in the 90%.Just class of 2K17 have over 90% of future plans after high school,whether it's college,trade school,work or the army.
Start Your Review of American History High School
The school would be much better if we had teacher who cared about the students and what they do academically. Some teacher just sit in the classroom and don't teach for a full class period and expect us to learn.
I like the way students were given second chances to make up any work that they failed. That encourages students not to feel bad about themselves every time they fail because they have a chance to fix their mistakes. But what I would like to see change is the environment and the school in which the student live in. As in, tidying up the school and fixing old features that the school has.
They are engaging into the classroom environment and promote student individuality for all students.
This school does not have any outdoor sports facilities, so there really isn't much to do outside of regular school work.
This school is good, but it doesn't really offer a lot of different sports to join. Classes are good and teachers are great.
Teachers are very knowledgeable about the subject they are teaching. They ensure that all students leave the class with a full understanding of the lesson for the day.
I wouldn't recommend this high school to people; but it was better than going to my district school.
There are some teachers who are devout to teaching the students. Some are too lenient when it comes to class work though.
There are some teachers who come to school and teach and that's it. however, there are some teachers who teach us and build relationships with us, who encourage us to confide in them about any situation. Those are the teachers that I will remember the most because they are passionate about their job and believe in us as students. I favor the teachers in my school that make learning interesting and enthusiastic because i am more motivated to learn and engage in the lesson.
It seems like the typical school, you get what you take out of it.
Again, I was very fortunate to be there during some of the best times but sadly, those seem to be over.
Coach T's positive energy really helps improve our situation!
Good variety of what to do.
Seems like the typical "I hate high school" food.
Start Your Review of American History High School
American History Hugh school has pretty good extracurricular & clubs. It keep the students busy & there always administration there to help.
I feel like a lot of the classes could have been a bit harder.
Social networks connect everyone; as a small school, everyone knows everything, which can be beneficial or detrimental to social interaction.