American High School Academy Reviews

Great that it is self paced without the pressure of having exams and hw all due at the same time.
In independent study programs the teachers are there when you need them at pretty much any time of the day. The curriculum consist of everything a traditional school would offer but all at once so i found it easier to learn.
It was a homeschool program so I found it very easy.
Start Your Review of American High School Academy
They were helpful in providing a counselor to guide me thru the assignments needed to complete graduation. They provided a wide but strict deadline to complete the academy with my high-school diploma.
the cafeteria was very clean , they had a very healthy mix menu , and it was affordable for students
What I appreciated most of this school was the way they facilitate the process into getting my high-school diploma. Not only was I able to do the work at home at my own pace but also the grading process was fast and efficient in letting me know whether or not I passed.
I feel that American High School Academy gave me the opportunity to attend college and pursue my goal as a psychologist. I was born in Nicaragua and the change of schools made it harder for me to graduate, but I was able to finish and begin my education towards my future goal.
its the best school you can go , teachers help you out if your having trouble in any subjects , you have alot of activities you can join , excelent education .