American Heritage School is a highly rated, private, Christian school located in American Fork, UT. It has 914 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. After graduation, 98% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
American Heritage School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+44 Students
- B13 Students
- A12 Students
- B+10 Students
- B-9 Students
- B+7 Students
- B3 Students
- B3 Students
- A+3 Students
- B+3 Students
Culture & Safety
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review American Heritage School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
American Heritage School Reviews
I Love the curriculum and the teachers! It is so wonderful to be with others who share my beliefs. The campus is beautiful and easy to get around. One of the best in school activities is experiential learning week. During that week students get to pick a fun course that the teachers set up, then they have fun learning all week. The school's calendar gives many brakes so as not to burn the students out wich, therefore, increases the student's ability to retain the information given throughout the year. American Heritage is a most excellent school and I recommend it to everyone!
The teachers have always been great here. We have never had a bad experience with any of them. Despite the high standards at this school, my kids have always enjoyed their experience here. The teachers in the younger grades are kind, while the teachers in the older grades have very impressive backgrounds. The new sports facilities have really helped to fill a void which was needed, and the orchestra is the best in the state. I know quite a few people who have taken their kids out of the school and then see them return a year later after seeing the difference.
I am so grateful for the experience I have had at American Heritage School. I would not trade it for any other school on the planet. The amazing teachers, conversations, and the freedom to share your opinion has blessed me greatly.