American Heritage School - Plantation Campus Reviews

I’ve been in this school since freshman year and these three years have been the best. The campus is huge similar to the university campuses. The variety of courses starting from art, theatre to engeneering, etc.
Great school that helps prepare every student for college/university. Academics and sports are A+. Great for building connections to help in the future.
I love that fact that as big as this school is, they somehow manage to successfully create an intimate atmosphere where most teachers know kids by name. They’re great at communicating with parents, especially in real-time when anything out of the ordinary happens. Truly appreciated!
Start Your Review of American Heritage School - Plantation Campus
The amazing opportunities I received at American Heritage made a huge impact on me and what I chose to study. The teachers there genuinely cared about the education I was receiving and tried their hardest to help me grasp the material they were teaching!
Amazining staff, that is very willing to push you to be your best. A lot of opportunities in many different are like fitness, athletes, fine arts, politics, culture. The music and fine arts program is top notch. very expensive, but worth the money.
I transferred to American Heritage my Freshman year of high school. Coming from a smaller school I was nervous to attend such a huge school. But after a few days of being there, I made friends quickly and got accustomed to the way things were done at my new school. I went on to graduate from American Heritage, needless to say I loved every minute being there.
amazing school. I love it. I went there for 1 year and I graduated from there and I love this school more than I have any other, I represent AHS and I have AHS in my heart.
AHS prepared me really well for college. Although some of the teachers were extremely difficult, all of the work helped me learn what college was going to be like. The guidance counselors also helped throughout the application process.
Very good college prep school. Attended on scholarship because tuition is quite high, but you do get great resources in return. College advisors are awesome and very knowledgeable about matching students to their best fit colleges. A plethora of specialized programs for those interested in medicine, law, engineering, or performing arts. Culture can be a bit competitive but probably no worse than any other college prep school.
My children have been going to AHS since pre-k; they are now both in high school. I feel like American Heritage has helped us raise our children as compassionate, well-informed citizens! The curriculum throughout has given my kids the opportunity to explore many different interests. The academics are challenging, but I feel my children have benefited from the challenge.
American Heritage is an amazing school. The institution offers a diverse student body and the teaching is outstanding. Clubs and sports are heavily supported and the no cut policy ensures that everyone is included.
American Heritage has it all. My two sons have been able to develop their talents because of all of the resources and opportunities offered to them. One of by boys loves the fine arts and the other has participated in almost every sport. I don’t know of another school where you can take classes in medical terminology, business law, and computer programming. Their teachers are awesome, they are always available and always have your child's best interest at heart. I also have peace of mind when I drop my children off, as I know the school makes security a top priority. I am very happy my children are attending American Heritage.
If you want your child to have the opportunity to find his or her true talents and interests, American Heritage is the perfect school. From stellar academics and a myriad of extracurricular clubs to an amazing fine arts and athletic programs, Heritage has it all. Every day I drop off my two children, grades 4 and 6, I know they are learning valuable information and being introduced to new, interesting experiences.

In addition to the academic opportunities, I have piece of mind regarding security. This school goes above and beyond to keep the students, teachers, and all of the Heritage family safe. It is clear to see how the administration and teachers truly care about the students and I know my girls are in good hands.
Few places offer the connections and opportunities that are readily available at American Heritage. The school holds its reputation for a reason. The teachers and staff are dedicated to helping kids learn and grow, and the resources available to help accomplish that are seemingly endless. The school is very tech savvy, as everything is done using iPads and computers (though everything is closely monitored). Guidance is very involved in the college application process, and they start preparing for it as early as sophomore year. Beyond that, the campus is very secure, what with countless security guards and cameras. There are over 60 clubs, and new ones pop up every year. Our sports teams are pretty successful, especially varsity football. If you’re a student who has the drive to improve and overcome any obstacle, heritage is for you.
I like the opportunities granted to its students, starting at a very young age. The teachers are very friendly, the students are intelligent, independent, and very collaborative. The overall classroom environment is very welcoming, warm, and inclusive.
American Heritage School takes the title of "college preparatory school" to new heights. Save for the AP level classes, all English and math courses at the school include some form of weekly SAT prep, which often takes the form of practice questions and tutorial videos that go along with those questions. Additionally, there are a diversity of clubs and extracurriculars at the school, making it easier for any student to find their passions or niches. However, the school may be overwhelming in the sense that it fosters a particularly competitive atmosphere and sometimes, even toxic work culture. Students are prone to levels of high stress due to the rigor of the coursework and course load. Fortunately, the guidance counselors are pretty approachable and welcoming if a student ever needs to vent.
Having one child graduate 5 years ago and 2 children presently enrolled in the school, I can only express how impressed I am with all the programs that the school offers in order to make them well rounded individuals apart from the excellent academic programs that instill the knowledge base that they will need in their quest beyond high school. They have a very successful athletic department, an amazing and award winning fine arts department and numerous after school clubs and programs. I am extremely impressed with the professional tracks that enhance the scholastic experience. The school offers something for everyone beyond just the basic classes. This school is second to none.
Start Your Review of American Heritage School - Plantation Campus
Excellent school with many opportunities for students to be successful. My children are extremely happy and that makes me very excited for what the future has to offer. I am confident that enrolling them at American Heritage was the right choice for our family.
When looking for a school for my children, I had several qualifications to be met. First and foremost was education. At American Heritage School, my children (4 yo and 13 yo) have been getting a stellar education since preK3. The students are exposed to the newest technological innovations in education. The next thing that was paramount was the knowledge and comfort that my children are safe. Heritage has security and safety protocols in place that puts my mind totally at ease. Finally, the last item that I was looking in a school was communication. I am a parent that likes to be in the loop in both my childrens' education. The teaching staff and administration at American Heritage School have impressive communication with parents. They also demonstrate a passion and commitment to imprint my children and their peers in the most effective, and life altering way. I could not imagine sending them anywhere else. This was by far, the only and best decision I could have made.
This school offers a variety of courses and experiences. It’s hared work, but it’s good to know that if you graduate from here, you have a high chance of getting into a good college.