American Heritage School - Plantation Campus Reviews

I feel very privileged to have my 3 children attending American Heritage. My children are very different, yet all love their school. Teachers are kind, caring yet challenging. The opportunities are endless and, if by the small chance, there is something the school doesn’t have all efforts will be made to offer it to your child. Also, the level of safety and security cannot be matched.
My overall experience at American Heritage School has been awesome. By having the opportunity to attend this college prep experience, I will be able to adapt without any issues once I go off to college in the Fall 2019. I have gained a lot of insight on diversity as well by interacting with various students of different ethnicities throughout my high school years. The teachers have ensured I have the appropriate tools to be successful for college readiness. The security is superb, I feel extremely safe when I'm at school due to the fact that if anyone tries to enter the campus they must present their identification at all three lots.
I love everything about Heritage. I only started going there in freshman year, but these have been the best four years of my life. I learn a variety of material of which I actually enjoy, I've made some amazing friends, have had some fantastic mentors, and been part of some great extracurriculars/on-campus opportunities.
Start Your Review of American Heritage School - Plantation Campus
I have attended American Heritage since 6th grade. I love the campus and the ability to be outside and walk to different buildings. It reminds me of a small college campus. The focus of the school is to prepare the students for college. The teachers are all very qualified and dedicated to seeing us succeed.
The kids are be very ready academically for college when they graduate. There is a lot of homework, but they learn a lot.
I went to American Heritage from Pre-K3 to 12th Grade. Every teach I had the chance to be taught from was amazing and understanding. Lots of diversity from the other students. I just wished there was a parking garage during my time at Heritage. There would have been more spaces to park and less traffic.
I love the diversity and school spirit that American Heritage has. It’s an amazing experience to be around. So many different personalities in one space... It’s amazing!
I’ve been in this school since freshman year and these three years have been the best. The campus is huge similar to the university campuses. The variety of courses starting from art, theatre to engeneering, etc.
Great school that helps prepare every student for college/university. Academics and sports are A+. Great for building connections to help in the future.
I love that fact that as big as this school is, they somehow manage to successfully create an intimate atmosphere where most teachers know kids by name. They’re great at communicating with parents, especially in real-time when anything out of the ordinary happens. Truly appreciated!
The amazing opportunities I received at American Heritage made a huge impact on me and what I chose to study. The teachers there genuinely cared about the education I was receiving and tried their hardest to help me grasp the material they were teaching!
Amazining staff, that is very willing to push you to be your best. A lot of opportunities in many different are like fitness, athletes, fine arts, politics, culture. The music and fine arts program is top notch. very expensive, but worth the money.
I transferred to American Heritage my Freshman year of high school. Coming from a smaller school I was nervous to attend such a huge school. But after a few days of being there, I made friends quickly and got accustomed to the way things were done at my new school. I went on to graduate from American Heritage, needless to say I loved every minute being there.
amazing school. I love it. I went there for 1 year and I graduated from there and I love this school more than I have any other, I represent AHS and I have AHS in my heart.
AHS prepared me really well for college. Although some of the teachers were extremely difficult, all of the work helped me learn what college was going to be like. The guidance counselors also helped throughout the application process.
Very good college prep school. Attended on scholarship because tuition is quite high, but you do get great resources in return. College advisors are awesome and very knowledgeable about matching students to their best fit colleges. A plethora of specialized programs for those interested in medicine, law, engineering, or performing arts. Culture can be a bit competitive but probably no worse than any other college prep school.
My children have been going to AHS since pre-k; they are now both in high school. I feel like American Heritage has helped us raise our children as compassionate, well-informed citizens! The curriculum throughout has given my kids the opportunity to explore many different interests. The academics are challenging, but I feel my children have benefited from the challenge.
Start Your Review of American Heritage School - Plantation Campus
American Heritage is an amazing school. The institution offers a diverse student body and the teaching is outstanding. Clubs and sports are heavily supported and the no cut policy ensures that everyone is included.
American Heritage has it all. My two sons have been able to develop their talents because of all of the resources and opportunities offered to them. One of by boys loves the fine arts and the other has participated in almost every sport. I don’t know of another school where you can take classes in medical terminology, business law, and computer programming. Their teachers are awesome, they are always available and always have your child's best interest at heart. I also have peace of mind when I drop my children off, as I know the school makes security a top priority. I am very happy my children are attending American Heritage.
If you want your child to have the opportunity to find his or her true talents and interests, American Heritage is the perfect school. From stellar academics and a myriad of extracurricular clubs to an amazing fine arts and athletic programs, Heritage has it all. Every day I drop off my two children, grades 4 and 6, I know they are learning valuable information and being introduced to new, interesting experiences.

In addition to the academic opportunities, I have piece of mind regarding security. This school goes above and beyond to keep the students, teachers, and all of the Heritage family safe. It is clear to see how the administration and teachers truly care about the students and I know my girls are in good hands.