COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
American Heritage Admissions team continues to serve prospective families virtually. For a one-on-one virtual tour with an Admission Director please contact us directly at 954-472-0022 ext. 3062 or at email@example.com Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
American Heritage is a college preparatory school with 2,800 students in PK3-12th grades. In Lower School, honors classes begin in 2nd grade, and 15 electives—including classes such as violin, Mandarin Chinese, and computer science—are integrated into all students’ schedules. In Upper School, 300 courses are offered, including 135 honors, 28 AP, and 75 arts. Pre-Law, Pre-Med, Pre-Engineering, Business, Biomedical Engineering, and Computer Science classes are taught daily by attorneys, physicians, CEOs, engineers, and scientists. 100% of the graduates are accepted into 4-year universities. Alumni are notable leaders in their chosen fields, generating positive differences in our world. They repeatedly attribute their successes to the strong education they received at American Heritage School.
American Heritage School - Plantation Campus Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+391 Students
- A+356 Students
- A270 Students
- A235 Students
- A+146 Students
- A+141 Students
- A+137 Students
- A-137 Students
- A+133 Students
- A127 Students
At American Heritage School, our commitment to providing students with pre-professional programs sets us apart from other high schools. Our pre-medical, pre-law, pre-engineering, Computer Science, Business & Entrepreneurship programs are designed to provide students with the opportunity to experience courses and activities that are not normally available in a high school setting.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.80 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.80 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.99 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.99 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.99 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.129 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.129 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.67 responses