COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
American Heritage Admissions team continues to serve prospective families virtually. For a one-on-one virtual tour with an Admission Director please contact us directly at 561-495-7272 ext. 219 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
American Heritage is a college preparatory school with 1,500 students in PK3-12th grades. In Lower School, honors classes begin in 2nd grade, and 15 electives—including classes such as Mandarin Chinese, computer science, and piano—are integrated into all students’ schedules. In Upper School, 200 courses are offered, including 99 honors, 24 AP, and 50 arts. Pre-Law, Pre-Med, and Pre-Engineering classes are taught daily by attorneys, physicians, and engineers. 100% of the graduates are accepted into 4-year universities. Alumni are notable leaders in their chosen fields, generating positive differences in our world. They repeatedly attribute their successes to the strong education they received at American Heritage School.
American Heritage School - Boca Delray Campus Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+259 Students
- A203 Students
- A+196 Students
- A129 Students
- B+100 Students
- A+79 Students
- A+74 Students
- A+73 Students
- A+67 Students
- A66 Students
At American Heritage School, the pre-professional programs sets us apart from other high schools. Attorneys, physicians, and engineers with current or previous experience in their chosen fields teach classes on a daily basis. Seniors who complete the courses in their pre-professional program are required to serve an internship with professionals in their area of study.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.69 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.75 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.75 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.75 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.102 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.102 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.31 responses