Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepNG
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
American Heritage Charter School is an above average, public, charter school located in Idaho Falls, ID. It has 363 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
American Heritage Charter School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-8 Students
- B6 Students
- B4 Students
- B+4 Students
- B+3 Students
- A-3 Students
- A+2 Students
- B-2 Students
- B+1 Student
- B-1 Student
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
American Heritage Charter School Reviews
My experience at American Heritage has been amazing! The staff is truly helpful and I know they want to help me create a good future for myself. I have been provided with many things I will for sure use in the future such as Dave Ramsey Curriculum, SMART Goals, and how to treat others which was taught through special designed American Heritage Charter School Curriculum!
Views about what matters most in a school vary. Some believe school is all about the social life. Some believe school is all about the "life experiences". Most do not take their futures seriously. There is one thing to consider: Why was public school created? Public school wasn't organized to increase children's social lives, wardrobes, or popularity. School was created for one reason: to LEARN. The future of the world is in the hands of these future generations. They need to be equipped with all the necessary tools to be outstanding students and citizens. At AHCS, we learn what it means to be an outstanding American. We learn what it means to be a business professional. We learn what it takes to succeed in school and in life. This school isn't just providing a phenomenal education, equipping students with the necessary tools to succeed in high school and beyond, this school is teaching core values, ethics, and principles, shaping students to be strong, proud, and brave patriots.
American Heritage is awesome! My favorite part about it is the class sizes. No class had more than 25 people in it. This allows for you to really get to know all of your classmates and form friendships with all of them. It also allows for all the teachers to know you and help you. I can think of no other school in the area where the 3rd grade teacher would help teach a junior reach her goals of becoming a teacher by mentoring that student and even allowing that student to teach. Th teachers truly want to see every AHCS student succeed and will do everything they can to make that a reality.