American Fork High School Reviews

American Fork High School is a different experience than other high schools. The students, teachers, and staff don’t always get along and they’re not perfect but it is a friendly atmosphere where anyone kind find someone who will care about them. I have seen many people reach out to make a difference not necessarily through huge and grand actions, although I’ve seen that too, but more often and very effectively through reaching out to help and comfort and be a friend to individuals.
I generally felt that American Fork High was a very well rounded school. There are top programs in sports, arts, and others. Generally there is a mutual respect given across the different cliques. I was personally in band, but still had good friends in football, student body, and theater.
American Fork high school was a great school! But the administrators are very controlling, rude and don’t listen to the students or hear what they have to say and punish them for not good enough reasons. There was zero freedom and you were monitored all day. They took numerous traditions and dances my junior and senior year which made my last few years pretty miserable.
Start Your Review of American Fork High School
The school spirit that American Fork High School has is incredible! The student body works as a team to make the atmosphere, both at school and at events, friendly and fun for all.
I am honestly glad American Fork High School was where I spent the better part of 4 years of my life. The teachers are wonderful and truly care about their students, the student body is wonderful and takes care of one another. Instances of bullying are shut down quickly by other students. It is a great place to go to school.
I like American Fork because of how easy it is to fix something if you see a problem. That goes with academics as well as socially. The teachers are very willing to help if you let them know what's going on and the students and staff are usually very receptive to suggestion and productive change.
I love this school. There is a positive atmosphere all around, with amazing faculty and staff who are dedicated to their students. It is a place where you can find your interest, and find tons of students who love the same thing as you.
Great place to learn. The teachers were willing to facilitate co-op learning and understanding of the different types of learning that need to occur in a classroom.
I LOVE American Fork High School so much! I have learned and grown immensely as I have been a student there. I have loved the many student activities and clubs offered there. I love the feeling I get when I enter my high school's doors. Many of American Fork's teachers genuinely love their jobs and deeply care about the students; I have found the classroom to be a safe haven because of the culture that is created by students and teachers. I am grateful for the dedication of the sports teams, competitive clubs, and performing and visual arts organizations at the high school. And I love the fact that the students there invite and include their peers, whether they be shy, new to the school, lonely, or merely in search of a better friend group. We are a family.
American Fork High School has been a good experience. I started going to AF my junior year and have loved it. The school is awesome and everybody is awesome.
At American fork high I have learned more outside the classroom then in it, Thats saying a lot with the amount that we learn inside the classrooms. We have amazing out of school activities that we can attend with sports, dances and stuff like cave-stock and cave-a-palooza. I have had a blast going to school at a place where we can compliment each other in the hallways, goof around outside, and party at the football games. I dont even know what to feel with graduating in a month, I am actually quite sad to be leaving such a wonderful place.
I love love love the teachers! They sincerely care about each student's success and are willing to help you reach your goals. There are a variety of fun clubs to join- anything from sign language to national honor society to spikeball!
We have great STEM facilities and an awesome English department. Super interesting mix of people. I'm glad that I can go here!
My years at American fork high school were an overall good experience. I learned a lot but they also had very annoying policies that I disagree with.
I’ve loved my time at AFHS. I have a few teachers I just adore and I’ve made a lot of close friends. I moved from out of state and felt welcomed.
I love American Fork High School, because academically they are amazing. I never feel unsafe, and love the teachers there! This school has been my home since I have been a sophomore, and I honestly wouldn't change or transfer for the world. I would maybe change how strict they are with some things, like dances and how we don't have many dances or activities. Other than that this school is the place to go.
I have had a really good experience at American Fork. I would say the spirit of our school is very good and I know many students would agree. I enjoy all of my classes and I feel that my teachers genuinely care about me and my success in the class. Our administration is very involved with the students and are great examples to us as well.
Start Your Review of American Fork High School
I love how accepting the school is and how many activities and clubs there are. There is always something going on that you can jump right into.
American Fork High School is a good, upstanding school full of hardworking staff leading their classes and programs with vigor and integrity. The school building is well maintained and clean with student access to many different outlets for activity and academic progression. The students are held to a standard of respect and many are friendly, kind people who work hard to include others and maintain a learning atmosphere. The teachers and others working at the high school note the importance of providing teenagers with lessons balanced equally in both interesting and important aspects. Though the classes can be difficult and grueling at times, overall, the experience is quite rewarding and refreshing.
I like the teachers there. I just wish there was more classes based on what the students want to learn, and more classes based on teaching us about real life and how to be a successful adult.