American Fork High School is a highly rated, public school located in American Fork, UT. It has 2,360 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 28 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 53% in reading.
American Fork High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+925 Students
- A+779 Students
- B+763 Students
- A670 Students
- B437 Students
- C+295 Students
- B-266 Students
- B253 Students
- C+156 Students
- B+106 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.67 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.67 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 258 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.102 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.102 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.102 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.111 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.111 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.111 responses
American Fork High School Reviews
I love the involvement at my high school. We always see attendance at school events and activities because students genuinely love being apart of it all! I love how clean the school is always kept and how we are constantly renovating and making improvements. I genuinely love the student body and how inclusive everyone is. Although their are separate friend groups, I hardly see and cliques at my high school and everyone is friendly to one another. I am so proud to be a caveman (that's our mascot) and I would recommend my school to anyone and everyone.
American Fork High School has more school spirit than any other high school you could possibly encounter. They value the arts and have phenomenal foreign language, band, cross country running, theater, and other programs. I honestly never witnessed open displays of bullying throughout my entire education there! No fights. American Fork is fun and very effective.
I love American Fork High School! When people tell you it's different it true is! Everyone here is P.R.O.U.D. to be a Caveman! You can really feel it. Everyone also is just over all great to be around, stellar teachers and students! You can't get better than American Fork! I loved and love all my time here. I have never felt like I was ever truly a helpful part of something until I came here. I know and feel that I make a difference. I can help other studentsand make a good change in their lives. The people here help me to be my best. I have never had more friends then here, you can just tell that there is a bond between everyone just because we are all Cavemen here. We all care.