American Falls High School Reviews

American Falls High School is a 3A School with plenty of love to go around. Being low in population, everyone knows each other, making the overall interaction at an all time high. Changes that could be made are an expansion of classes, for, there is low staff being such a small school. A more complex variety in courses to enroll in would make American Falls High School the best of 3A.
My experience at American Falls High School has been amazing. Even as a freshman, everyone made me feel welcome, including the teachers, staff and other students. They try their best to have everyone involved, no matter the activity. Now that I am a senior, I do my best to not only be involved as much as possible but to also have everyone else around me involved, to get a better high school experience. I love the teachers here, and they will be on the things I will miss most about high school. All of our sports and clubs are diverse, but we are all so supportive of each other. Our school is very united, and I am glad I have had the opportunity to spend my high school career here.
The School is very good, we gave great teachers and students! We have many different opportunistic to do other programs or sports. The teachers are very hard workers and dedicated to the student. The teacher cares about the student in a family way. The school has a strong administration and are very dedicated to their work. The school is organized and planned and stay to play. High in safety and care. American Falls High school is out of this world! I love the students and staff I am so grateful for the chance to attend this school and graduate here. I am proud to be a AFHS senior!
Start Your Review of American Falls High School
It's okay. There are a lot of opportunities with academics, for example, they have multiple dual enrollment classes. There is also a lot of diversity in the school. However, the administration isn't that great and the food is terrible.
The school felt like it didn't ever think I'd get anywhere in life. Some teachers however have become my friends and personal mentors for college.
I liked how some of the teachers that worked here in American Falls, genuinely cared about someone. The staff was sweet and kind.
I was born and raised in American Falls Idaho, therefore; this was the only option for schooling in town. However, I enjoyed my time as a student and was involved in almost everything I could. Some of the teachers truly cared about each and every one of their students and others did not. The administration is easily walked over by parents and or senior faculty members with alot of sway in the town. It is easy to get involved if you have the drive to do so, and you will make the most of your time if you are truly involved. I highly recommend this school.
I love the school. It pretty big but not big enough to not to see your friends. The teachers are kind and work hard to teach. They work one-on-one with students, which is helpful for students that struggle on certain subjects. At least half the school is involved in extracurricular activities. We where losing school spirit but this year has been one of the best anyone has seen. Walking down the hallway respect and the school spirit is visible.
American Falls High School is a small town school that has most everything you could want in a secondary school. The teachers are phenomenal, they care about the students and will help all who seek extra assistance. The programs are excellent and help cultivate passions with in the student. In college readiness they do a wonderful job, in showing that they will be expected to do the assignments and not coddled.
My experience with American Falls high school is that I came to this school all four years of my high school life. What I would change about this school is that the new math policy is kinda biazzre and I don't really like it. But overrall its a great school.
I like that my school has a few people beacuse we all know each other. I don't like that we have to take certain classes that we don't need to take.
I love AFHS! I'm sad it's my last year! I've enjoyed participating in Cheer, Volleyball, Student Council, Dam Clan, Powder Puff, Senior Sister, and many many more amazing events! The staff genuinely cares about you as well! They do not give up on you, even if you have given up on yourself! Our sports programs are very weak, but it doesn't stop many of us from showing up and supporting our teams! It's truly an amazing place to be!
American Falls High School is a great school. The teachers are supportive of their students and provide good learning material. However, it seems to me that the local board of education has begun to care more about the school making money than the students gaining a good education. They have made several educational cuts in the past several years, and I believe the quality of the students' learning drops with each passing year. In short, relations between teachers and students are wonderful, but the relations between the board of education and its schools are continually decreasing in value. To conclude, I would like to see a stronger focus on the welfare of the students in American Falls, and a much weaker focus on money issues.
I never have seen bullying going on but I have heard things as well as that people stand up for each other. We have random drug checks which is great and makes me feel a lot safer to be at the school. The school nurse is amazing when it comes to involving people to try nursing stuff.
We have a lot of different clubs in which many people can get involved. Many of the people that join clubs are very committed in my opinion. The best time is homecoming week all the different activities you have to just go out there and have fun, meet new people. Some clubs do get supported more than others by the teachers as well as the students.
This school is great because it's small and we can all help each other. One thing that makes this school unique is the different activities we have going on when it's homecoming week or something like that. Parents help a lot when it comes to that sort of stuff. I would choose to come to this school because it's so great to get involved but I would like to go to a different one just to see what they have to offer when it comes to sports or spirit wise.
Some teachers are great when it comes to teaching as well as putting grades, but others really do take their time to put in grades and there's times when you have to constantly remind them they need to put the grade in but they just make an excuse and continue to take longer. All the teachers have different teaching styles which is great. All the teachers are incredibly smart and help us learn a lot even if we don't understand they try to get one on one and help out.
Start Your Review of American Falls High School
The teachers are not very knowledgable. We had a bomb threat quite a few times and the principle announced that we would be marked truent if we didn't go to school. Sorry for not wanting to die?
I chose okay because only two extracurricular activities that ever place are Wrestling or Cheer
My high school experience has been okay. I'm involved in volleyball, dance, and cheer. Therefore, I attend all the basketball, football, baseball, softball,drama, and track events. That is why I can tell you that this school does not get enough support/attendance from our parents, staff, and community. If we would get the outside support we deserve, my high school experience would be amazing. Because when people do come, it's absolutely the most fun!