American Falls High School Reviews

All of the teachers are friendly, and they find a really great way to teach their students. They always find a way to help the students that are struggling in class and do their best to teach their class in an orderly manner. You’ll end up having a great relationship with the teacher in the end and you’ll always hear good things about them. The only thing that I would change, would be the way that teacher focus on a certain group of students and help them out the most. They do help other students out, they just tend to help another group out more.
I like the teachers. I think we should end up changing the sports and adding some more.Other than that we could have a lot of staff members who care about the students and every day they help us get through tough times and good times. American Falls High School is the only high school that I feel like teachers care about the students and other teachers.
It's a great school. The staff is helpful with my needs and other students. It has a great culture. The staff cares about their students choosing a great path/decision. Everyone is very welcoming. They teach us that being different is okay than being normal. Their facilities could be cleaner. Fighting can be a problem. Vaping is a problem as well. They can be improved with the school's rules.
Start Your Review of American Falls High School
What I like about the high school is that you get to know everyone. You can also get help one on one when needed since the teachers are always willing to work with you.
I like the amount of freedom and personal space you get here compared to other schools and would love to see better snacks in the vending machines.
I would like to see higher standards and more focus on getting kids into college rather than quick jobs after high school. I would also like to see a higher level of learning; I believe that this can happen if the teachers and school board get on board with a higher level of learning.
I like how much this school has to offer. There is STEM class for everyone, a sport for everyone, and a club for everyone. This school is so open minded and diverse, and I love it!
American Falls High School is an excellent school. My children had many wonderful opportunities there. Mr Jensen the college counselor helped my two students get more than enough money to pay for all four years of their college expenses (they get a change check back from the university every semester). The administration is very supportive and the teachers are amazing.
I have gone to American Falls High School for the past 4 years. It is a small community which I love because of the more one on one you can get. Not to mention the teachers are just amazing! They make sure you feel safe and help us understand different curriculum.
American Falls is a small high school where many kids have grown up together and now get the opportunity to study together. The love you feel as you see people in the halls laughing, talking, studying, and walking around is undescribable. The teachers are kind, loving people who wan to help their students in all the ways possible. They are willing to stay until 6:30 in the afternoon or later to help you. The friendships students building in sports and the love that grows for the sports being played is remembered by the students in the darkest of times. American Falls High School is a place where students feel loved and appreciated by teachers and friends.
Not only have I received an excellent education, the staff has also helped me prepare for life past high school. I have gained 100+ hours of hands on experience and the four years attending school has been tailored to my future aspirations.
The building is amazing and the teachers are the best. Some of the teachers actually try to get the students ready for college which is the best part of school. Being really involved is the best way to get the most out of school.
The students are great, the atmosphere is lovely. However, the schools extra curricular activities are sub pare, except for student council, the cheer and dance team, and the wrestling team, along with the drama team. Those activities are on a ragular basis for going to state. one thing that needs to be change is the rate at which new teachers cycle though the school system, were they only stay for less than a few years before leaving
American Falls is full of wonderful teachers. I feel that the Math Department is its strongest area. Throughout my four years there, I've learned a lot. However, I would like the schools ability to keep new teachers for longer to improve. Also I would like to see a change in the ridiculous graduation requirements.
I loved the school and the functioning system. However better employee screening is needed. The students themselves range from involve, optimistic,
and extremely talented to emotional detached, depressed, and antisocial. The school culture is lacking, the mascot isn't unifying, the parent involvement can be improved upon, and coaching becomes very political.
American Falls High School is a 3A School with plenty of love to go around. Being low in population, everyone knows each other, making the overall interaction at an all time high. Changes that could be made are an expansion of classes, for, there is low staff being such a small school. A more complex variety in courses to enroll in would make American Falls High School the best of 3A.
My experience at American Falls High School has been amazing. Even as a freshman, everyone made me feel welcome, including the teachers, staff and other students. They try their best to have everyone involved, no matter the activity. Now that I am a senior, I do my best to not only be involved as much as possible but to also have everyone else around me involved, to get a better high school experience. I love the teachers here, and they will be on the things I will miss most about high school. All of our sports and clubs are diverse, but we are all so supportive of each other. Our school is very united, and I am glad I have had the opportunity to spend my high school career here.
Start Your Review of American Falls High School
The School is very good, we gave great teachers and students! We have many different opportunistic to do other programs or sports. The teachers are very hard workers and dedicated to the student. The teacher cares about the student in a family way. The school has a strong administration and are very dedicated to their work. The school is organized and planned and stay to play. High in safety and care. American Falls High school is out of this world! I love the students and staff I am so grateful for the chance to attend this school and graduate here. I am proud to be a AFHS senior!
It's okay. There are a lot of opportunities with academics, for example, they have multiple dual enrollment classes. There is also a lot of diversity in the school. However, the administration isn't that great and the food is terrible.
The school felt like it didn't ever think I'd get anywhere in life. Some teachers however have become my friends and personal mentors for college.