Ambassador School of Global Leadership Reviews

Very diverse school with different academics, but this one is really up there, very easy going, teachers are very helpful and responsible with everything that is going on, very organized and many fun activities that make all the academics get together
At first I thought this school was pretty O.K.. But then after my child attending this school for over an year now, I've come to realize that the principal shows that she's involved yet doesn't seem to really care about her students. Which is really saddening. Also, at ASGL they are only about 5 AP classes. Yep, that's all! Which really sucks compared to others schools.. I honestly would love to move my daughter to another school, but I'm afraid it will ruin her transcripts...
the ambassador school of global leadership needs improve its image as educational institution and its needs most all is a football stadium and team to show to all other schools of its competitive nature and bring good publicity to not fade into obsecurity to wonderful memory of High School live.
Start Your Review of Ambassador School of Global Leadership
It's an interesting school and if you want to succeed, you can. The school supplies a good amount of support and help, especially with the incorporation of Gear Up, which not only helps you get into college but to also find a steady net of finances to avoid student debt.
not bad, there's a lot of favoritism of higher authorities but its ok. they have quite a few ap classes. but not that many clubs.
Ambassador School of Global Leadership (ASGL) is a diverse place where students from different cultures, religion, and ethnicity. At ASGL, things couldn't get any better concerning every aspect that makes a school a second home.
My experience in ambassador school of leadership been a great experience for me to learn new things. I started in this school since 6th grade and each year I learn new things that will help me in my future or in college. The teachers are help me in what I don't understand also which helps me more to understand. We are a diverse school learning new things each day. Overall this school has helped me become on the person I am now.
A good school that promotes constant hard work and diligence. It is definitely a school where you can feel that hard work is rewarded with good grades.
I would like better school lunches, better classes, and better extracurricular. Also, more diversity would be nice.
One thing that truly stands out about this school is their teachers. Many of my teacher are very sociable and knew how to educate their students in a very efficient and easy to understand fashion.
Academics at ASGL is terrific! My son says this school is just like any other school and got accepted to Harvard last year!
Best school to take Calculus! Almost everyone gets straight A's!! Come to ASGL!!! There's so many good basketball players!!
It was a great school and a lot of diversity . Put me in a position today to be successful. I learned how to deal with different people how to put my pride aside and just be humble for me able to get a great education. This school helped me become a student athlete, being able to balance both school and sports.
I have been attending this school since sixth grade and the cultural diversity never ceases to amaze me.
Ambassador School of Global Leadership isn't the greatest in academics or athletics, however, the teachers there care about the students and makes sure they are ready for college. Instead of focusing on only academics, the faculty focuses on every individual student to make sure they are ready for the next step in education.
I wish there was more involvement in our school (and more school spirit). But overall, there are teachers who do care and try to help you with anything you need as long as you're willing to receive the help.
What I like about this school is the opportunity it provides for students to learn. It is a school where teachers and students welcome people from all over the world while making sure we are getting the educations we need.
Start Your Review of Ambassador School of Global Leadership
What I like about the school is that they help you with college things and how to take actions. Also to be a great leader and Investigate the world in many different ways.
ASGL has helped achieved academically and personally. Attending this school has gave the opportunity to engage in activities that weren't given in my previous school. I have also received support and help from the staff and the counselors, which has helped me stay on the right track since 7th grade. This school has made me into a global leader who helps others in need. My biggest challenge was that I needed to improve on my communication skills. The fear of talking to people would deny me the opportunity to receive help from others and to engage in academic programs until I moved to this school. Then in my second year I was socializing with teachers and people and I wasn't afraid to ask for help when I needed it. A huge benefit from this is that I would focus more and I had all this support from teachers, academic programs and all my friends. Another thing was diversity, which was one of the things that made me interested in learning about different cultures.
I liked how we had small classes. It made it easier to get to know everyone and make connections. It helped me be comfortable with myself because I knew everyone in my class. I would like to see better teachers.