Amanda-Clearcreek High School is a public school located in Amanda, OH. It has 450 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Amanda-Clearcreek High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-90 Students
- A+80 Students
- A42 Students
- C+36 Students
- A-24 Students
- B-23 Students
- B-22 Students
- B-21 Students
- B17 Students
- B+16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 11 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Schools like Amanda-Clearcreek High School
- CLiberty Union High School
- Liberty Union-Thurston Local School District, OH
- 99 reviews
- BLogan Elm High School
- Logan Elm Local School District, OH
- 36 reviews
- B-Fairfield Union High School
- Fairfield Union Local School District, OH
- 63 reviews
- BBerne Union High School
- Berne Union Local School District, OH
- 22 reviews
Amanda-Clearcreek High School Reviews
Amanda-Clearcreek High School provided me with a proper education dealing with a great school climate. The teachers are caring and respected by the community. The families support each other when it comes to sports and academics. The facility is clean and supports all student diversity. The academics provides a great place to learn and achieve high goals. The students have the opportunity to strive for college, career centers, or the workforce. Amanda-Clearcreek has provided me with a well rounded education. The small town community is create and provided me with support throughout my educational years.
Amanda Clearcreek High school is a very good school because of the diversity, good grades, and many respectable teachers.
Amanda-Clearcreek is such a tight-knit community school that has your back in everything that you choose to do at the school. My experience there was unforgettable and was so much better than the previous schools that I attended. It provides high quality education and allows the students to have the freedom of participating in so many different activities all at once.