Amanda-Clearcreek High School is a public school located in Amanda, OH. It has 489 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Amanda-Clearcreek High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-74 Students
- A+70 Students
- A-29 Students
- C+24 Students
- B-21 Students
- B17 Students
- A16 Students
- B-15 Students
- B13 Students
- B13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 11 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Schools like Amanda-Clearcreek High School
- C+Liberty Union High School
- Liberty Union-Thurston Local School District, OH
- 94 reviews
- BLogan Elm High School
- Logan Elm Local School District, OH
- 32 reviews
- C+Fairfield Union High School
- Fairfield Union Local School District, OH
- 59 reviews
- BBerne Union High School
- Berne Union Local School District, OH
- 21 reviews
Amanda-Clearcreek High School Reviews
Amanda-Clearcreek is such a tight-knit community school that has your back in everything that you choose to do at the school. My experience there was unforgettable and was so much better than the previous schools that I attended. It provides high quality education and allows the students to have the freedom of participating in so many different activities all at once.
Overall, the school is decent. If you're heavily involved in sports or in FFA, you'll do just fine. If you're heavily involved in art, theater, or computer sciences, good luck.
There is a great deal put into sports and many different sports to choose from. School spirit is high, and team performance has gone down in the past couple years. Athletic facilities aren't bad. Some of the coaches though can be a bit too tough/ rough on athletes not always keeping in mind that it is just a game and many will not follow sports after high school. Some take it a bit too seriously. Weight lifting with sports can also be an issue when it comes to the coaches pushing for increased performance. They often try to push athletes past their limits. I personally have had to have back surgery this past year due to weight lifting and my coach pushing for me to lift more weights. I have also known several others that have had to face the same thing due to weight lifting. Sports often have you practice six days a week with Sundays off and depending on the sport the length of practice time and if there are two-a-days vary. There is often weight lifting after those practices once again varying how often and how long due to the sport.