Altmar-Parish-Williamstown (APW) High School is a public school located in Parish, NY. It has 580 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 50% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
639 County Rt 22
Parish, NY 13131
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C25 Students
- B21 Students
- B-19 Students
- B-13 Students
- B-12 Students
- A12 Students
- B11 Students
- C11 Students
- A+10 Students
- C+9 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Schools like Altmar-Parish-Williamstown (APW) High School
- BCamden Senior High School
- Camden Central School District, NY
- 65 reviews
- BPaul V. Moore High School
- Central Square Central School District, NY
- 176 reviews
- BPulaski High School
- Pulaski Central School District, NY
- 41 reviews
- BMexico High School
- Mexico Central School District, NY
- 35 reviews
Altmar-Parish-Williamstown (APW) High School Reviews
I really enjoy the teachers the most. The teachers are extremely dedicated to their students, and very very helpful. Every teacher is willing to listen to students if they are having a bad day; they are willing to go above and beyond to help students achieve their goals. I also think APW has many great opportunities, many schools in the area don't have, such as several ways to earn college credits, as well as offering BOCES and New Visions. APW is also very safe. APW has several safety and security regulations that are great for keeping us safe.
Great school district, the schools are maintained very well. The area always looks nice! Staff always seems to be very helpful. Glad we moved to this area. Great place to raise our children.
APW School is an amazing school with fantastic and caring teachers. Each teacher is hardworking and dedicated. We have fantastic resources. Great school!