Alta Vista High School Reviews

The previous years that had amazing teachers that would help you a lot and actually care about you. This year they have practically all new teacher and a lot of them don't teach as well as the ones before. They are very unprepared and don't take the time to care about students or get ready so they can teach appropriately.
As a student its a pretty great place, Teachers are passionate and work hard. It's mostly a latino school but they accept and are inclusive of other people. Staff make sure to let you know that they work hard for you and love their jobs.
What I like about Alta Vista is that they have really great teachers trying to push you far away because they would like to see you going to college or any university. Teachers are always trying to encourage students to do homework, and encourage them to have good grades because later on it going to help them in life to find a great college which means that they need to have a great GPA. Alta Vista it a great school because they try to prepare all students to have a good ACT score which makes them get a great college.
Start Your Review of Alta Vista High School
Well, we only have a nurse on tuesdays. There is always an officer at the end of the day who stops cars so we are able to cross the street to get to the bus.
Students have not suggested any clubs, so it can only be assume that they enjoy the current clubs. Most students who are in a club are commitment to the club unless there's an emergency. I know a few of the girls that were in basketball who are now playing soccer.
There are good and bad moments in this school.
The teachers in our school have and teach differently from the rest.
It's not a very " we'll funded" school, so they don't have a lot of equipment and facilities. Also, the school is pretty small compared to other local campuses, so I can't really judge them too harsh because they are so limited.
This high school prepares students to be successful after they graduate from high school. I feel this school is strict with the students, but I think it helps the students to adapt to the real world.
The school has a very good reputation!