Alta Loma High School Reviews

My experience the past four years has been absolutely amazing. Coming in as a freshman, sometimes you don’t know what you want to do. There are so many activities, sports and clubs to join that will be the right fit for you. I was lucky to be apart of the color guard team and the cheer team. Our school pride is always above and beyond supporting each of our sports. Our staff is best at motivating the students and help them make their future bright.
A amazing learning environment, with many opportunities to learn and get help if needed. The teachers and staff truly care about your success and strive to create the best learning environment possible.
Alta Loma is a generally accepting environment with some exceptions. Programs and involvement are really the only way to make great connections and friendships.
Start Your Review of Alta Loma High School
Alta Loma High School is a great high school. I have spent 4 great years here and made many great friends. I will miss it and will enjoy all of the wonderful memories that I created here.
My experience at Alta Loma High School has been one of the very highlights of my life. The teachers here were so welcoming since joining, and are very motivated to help students go in the right direction. The campus there is filled with students who have a common goal, but yet are so diverse.
I had an amazing experience at Alta Loma High School! The best four years of my life. I met so many amazing people, faculty, and administration that I still am in touch with until this day! I could not have had a better experience there because I was so involved.
Alta Loma High School has very good academic programs overall, the campus is beautiful and clean, and the library is filled with many books and computers for resources.
However, some teachers could do better for their students. Some teachers should improve their teaching strategies, a few must have a more positive attitude toward their students, and some favor students over others.
I have had a great time at Alta Loma High School. There is a great community at the school. Teacher and staff typically love their jobs and want to see the students succeed.
My time at Alta Loma High School is excellent. I am very involved with my school, I participate in athletics as well as leadership. I swam for Alta Loma for 3 years and I played Waterpolo for 3 years. My participation for Alta Loma has continued throughout the 4 years I have attended. I was involved in Renaissance and A.S.B.
You always feel safe and welcomed at school. I never had to worry about ever being in danger. Teachers always gave 110% effort toward all their students. I had the best high school experience while attending Alta Loma.
Alta Loma High School was overall a great school. They have a good new program where seniors oversee a class of freshman for a short period of the day and help guide the freshman through high school and help with tutoring. Safety is great, drills were well organized. The only reason I am not giving 5 stars is due to the teachers. I had severe juvenile arthritis until around 17 years old and had to use a 504 plan. Some teachers were not happy about the idea and I was often singled out in front of class. If there was more understanding in that area and cleaner facilities, the school would be a 5/5!
Alta Loma high school is the perfect school for outgoing, goal oriented, school-spirited kids. The teachers are very involved with the students and culture. There are always sporting events to attend, art shows, fund raisers, and many more. There is something for everyone's interests. The teachers are very knowledgeable and helpful, you can tell they really love what they do. It's a safe campus, the security guards are always on top of their duties and very friendly too.
This high school provided a lot of opportunities to anyone and everyone. Anyone who applies themselves can succeed. This school focused on college and future preparation.
Been a student here for all four years of high school. Nice school with good teachers and good facilities.
It is fun, but there are so many different types of teachers. Some are nice, fun, strict, and some are just there as if they have to be, but u get a lot of opportunities to get involved.
Alta Loma High School is great academic school that prepares you for college and beyond. The teachers care for the students and they always have good relationships with each other. The school always looks for different and unique ways to get students to be successful and achieving in many ways
I enjoyed the teachers. They are very helpful. Special needs children can get accomdations easily. Teachers are accomdating to their students. If one thing needs to change it's the security at lunchtime.
Start Your Review of Alta Loma High School
Alta Loma allowed me to build a strong foundation and being involved in sports and continuing to have a good academic standing allowed to learn to handle and deal with stressful circumstances.
The campus is very clean and organized. It is a small school but we have a great academic program and are listed as a gold ribbon school. Everybody has so much school pride and the football games are full of spirit. The teachers truly care about your education and will provide help whenever needed to students who show they want to succeed. The school provides so many resources for the students to assist them in graduating and being ready for college.
I have enjoyed my high school because they give me the attention I need and I have had opportunities to excel in academics and in sports. Also, being a dyslexic student I have had the support I needed to be successful and to pursue my dream of attending a 4 year college when I graduate. I was just accepted with honors at my preferred college and will begin classes in the Fall of 2018.