Alpharetta High School is a top rated, public school located in Alpharetta, GA. It has 2,152 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 65% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Alpharetta High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+595 Students
- B338 Students
- A+270 Students
- A+185 Students
- B+177 Students
- B176 Students
- A126 Students
- A+125 Students
- A99 Students
- B96 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.50 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.50 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 157 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.72 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.79 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.79 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.79 responses
Alpharetta High School Reviews
Alpharetta High School is a place with lots of diversity and strengths in all areas of sports, education, music and more! The teachers work hard to provide comfort and rigor and the administration is always looking ours for helping students with becoming their best and growing the most.
What I like about Alpharetta High School is that it is very diverse in its students, meaning all races and ethnicities are comfortable. Also, all sorts of activities, clubs, and sports are enjoyed by students, fitting their specific preferences. A couple of things that should improve is the quality of cafeteria food and faculty members concerning about the mental health of their students. Many students have mental problems relating to school and it’s academic work. More school faculty members should be more concerned and considerate about their students’ well-being.
Alpharetta High School is the perfect place for students with ambition and drive to work. When I first arrived to Alpharetta I struggled. My previous school was no where near as academically challenging. Therefore, getting used to the rigorous courses this new school offered took a bit of extra help. One of the gradation coaches pulled me from class and we discussed the issues I was having with my grades. She then gave me FREE tutors for the courses I needed the most help with. The school reaching out to me and helping me conquer my academic hardship, showed me that they really care for their students. To say the least, I am proud to be a RAIDER.