Alpha Omega Academy Reviews

Alpha Omega Academy is where I spent my last three years of high school. It is an awesome home school with helpful teachers and community. This school helped me become closer with Jesus through the Christian learning and to make new friends.
Alpha Omega Academy is a great school with great teachers and courses. I would definitely recommend Alpha Omega to anyone who is looking to stay home but still do a traditional schooling. They offer online classes as well as lesson help if you need help. They have projects in certain units that help brake the flow of just class work. All in all it is a great school.
What I like most about attending Alpha Omega Academy is the flexibility. I play volleyball nine months out of the year for my home school team and a local travel club team. It's very convenient to attend practices and play in games and still stay on top of my classes. With Alpha Omega Academy I'm able to do class work twenty four hours a day and seven days a week. The teachers are patient and willing to help. Their quick to respond to my emails when I have a questions. My teachers give good feedback and help me understand what I need to improve for future assignments. I would recommend Alpha Omega Academy to anyone looking for flexibility and a good education.
Start Your Review of Alpha Omega Academy
The teachers were very accessible and responded promptly. The coursework was not too complicated to learn on your own, and there was no obligation to communicate with others if you did not want to.
g gf hbn hjn jhy jh rh yhr yjhr hr yhgjn yj njh njh n n n n n n n n n n n hn h ny ny t ythn y hjn n hn h j ytrv hb m yjnyhnjynyt rth y
‘I would like to thank all the teachers for your patience and professionalism. I enjoyed last 6 years so much. I learned a lot of grammar, speaking, and writing and met other people from different nationalities. Everybody was very friendly and competent. Congratulations and all the best to you.’'Excellent school! I will recommend AOA to everyone...
The academics are highly valued and work ethic is rewarded. Many of the teachers really do care about their students. However no dual credit is offered on the basis of a “classical education”. Also, I would prefer more rigorous classes for the price paid.
I absolutely love Alpha Omega Academy. Great academics while learning more about God. It is all self paced.