Alpha Omega Academy Reviews

The teachers were very accessible and responded promptly. The coursework was not too complicated to learn on your own, and there was no obligation to communicate with others if you did not want to.
g gf hbn hjn jhy jh rh yhr yjhr hr yhgjn yj njh njh n n n n n n n n n n n hn h ny ny t ythn y hjn n hn h j ytrv hb m yjnyhnjynyt rth y
‘I would like to thank all the teachers for your patience and professionalism. I enjoyed last 6 years so much. I learned a lot of grammar, speaking, and writing and met other people from different nationalities. Everybody was very friendly and competent. Congratulations and all the best to you.’'Excellent school! I will recommend AOA to everyone...
Start Your Review of Alpha Omega Academy
The academics are highly valued and work ethic is rewarded. Many of the teachers really do care about their students. However no dual credit is offered on the basis of a “classical education”. Also, I would prefer more rigorous classes for the price paid.
I absolutely love Alpha Omega Academy. Great academics while learning more about God. It is all self paced.