Aloha High School Reviews

Going to high school there was a great experience for me. The best part of this school would have to be the school's spirit and the school's kindness. Everything from Holiday Sharing, to Sparrow is what made me proud to be a warrior!
Aloha high school has been a decent for the most part. One of the things they lack in is college readiness. I had to retake several standardized tests because we don't do them often and my scores were lower than expected. Moreover the teachers don't make it a big deal for students to want to achieve success which has created a a culture that is lack luster. Many students skip school and don't take it seriously which is a shame. The money is allocated incorrectly and some of the art programs do not get proper funding because of this. I will say that the English department is a plus as well as the math, and social study departments.
Aloha High School is a great school to attend. It provides great facilities and education as well. There is a warm environment in Aloha High School which creates a comforting feeling. There are many clubs that are fun and committed. Also, the school dances are always the best. The decorations at the dances are always above and beyond and it always surprises you how the school transformed beautifully.
Start Your Review of Aloha High School
Football team sucks, couldn't win a game to save and speaking of saving lives when we do our sparrow donations the sparrow is always a white kid, I might sound heartless but when we stop funding white kids and funding diverse kids ill donate. The cheer team is good I guess and everything about this school sucks - 2018 Graduate
I loved how there were are many different opportunities, ways you could get involved with the school. This made sure any student could find their place and really learn about what they are passionate about.
So far, my experience at Aloha has been amazing. I haven't met a teacher that I haven't liked yet, and neither has my older brother. They have so many different classes to choose from, and the AP class selection is exceeding my expectations. The teachers are helpful and really understanding and are so passionate about teaching. Ken Yarnell, the principal, works so hard to make aloha a great school. Yesterday, when I went to homecoming, I was astonished at the decorations. They were stunning. Ms. Livingston, the leadership teacher, who was the brain behind it all, manages to homecoming magical every year. The leadership students and volunteers who help with the decorations are always on top of it. I wouldn't choose another high school over Aloha, and am so glad I have the chance to go to such an amazing school.
Aloha was a very welcoming school that takes pride in the vast amount of AP classes it offers. Throughout the school district I felt that Aloha was less cliquey and had several opportunities to help you prepare for life after high school whether that would be job searching or college.
my experience attending Aloha High School has been over all pretty smooth as fair as the class environment goes and with classes, a bit challenging but nothing no one can't do.
So this last year I was new to Aloha High School and I was extremely scared because of how big the school was and how many students there were. But the whole experience of being a part of this school was amazing! The staff are just super great and helpful and are always there to be apart of not only your school life but are even there for you outside of your school life. And fitting in isn't an issue here at all because there are all types of people and you find the group you fit in best with and just click imediately. Everyone I have ever talked to about this school has felt extremely welcomed. One thing I would recomend changing however is maybe having more discipline towards when a student is being disrespectful to a staff member.
Aloha is full of wonderful academic opportunities. It has tons of AP and Dual-Credit classes, so you can easily jam your year full of college-level courses and potentially wipe away your freshmen year of college while you're in high school.
I had a great time at Aloha High School. I made many friends that I still am in touch with even though we go to different colleges.
I have been enrolled at Aloha High School for 3-years now, and it's been an amazing experience. I have met a lot of different people. From its diversity to their religion, and many more things. But one of the things I really like is, its diversity. You feel comfortable going to a place where you know you're not the only one of that race.
It's not easy being new, sometimes there will be a person to talk to. I don't trust the counsuler here because they don't keep everything confidential. The teachers are nice but they give way too much homework, especially if a student is working 30 hours a week it can stress us out. Aloha only cares about the cheerleaders, they spend all their money on them so they can ensure a win because our football team isn't cutting it. There are only WHITE sparrows that we support, what about helping out someone other than privileged.
My experience was average. Not much to say , the school was well diverse. Most of the teachers care about your education and want you to succeed. When your at aloha you have this welcoming feeling, just as you walk through those doors.
Aloha High School was truly some of the best four years of my life. Aloha is a school excepts everyone no matter your race, gender, religions, or sexual orientation. I truly believe that Aloha high school is a no bulling zone. Not only will the teachers and other staff stand by you but other students will too. I love that Aloha not only helps its students in anyway possible but also has so many different races and its not at all in anyway segregated. One thing that I might personally change about Aloha High School is the lunches because more than once I have to wait for my popcorn chicken to thaw. I also stopped eating Bento altogether because the noodles became to hard to chew on. But you win some and you lose some. My overall experience at Aloha was amazing and i'm glad I had an opportunity to attend such a Diverse and welcoming school
Enjoy the art classes most of all & Spanish of course.
If I could change something it would be ,to recognize that their are other students that should be given attention to as well as the athletes.
Have been experiencing this for my 4 years here all stundents need attention & recognition for their accomplishments.
Overall Aloha High is a good school. Most of the teachers are understanding and care about their students. They are always trying to encourage them to succeed and do their best. Some staff can be a little negative and unpleasant at times, but can be avoided. Students are respectful to each other, generally, and don't bother anyone.
Start Your Review of Aloha High School
Aloha High School was a great school. Teachers are very welcoming. They come with bubbly personalities who motivate and help students stay on track. You can tell that they have a passion for kids, and treat everyone equally. Students are very involved with charity events and donations. There are clubs who get you involved to get more comfortable with your peers, and the sports teams are hands-down amazing.
I really like the great AP program as well as the hard working leadership community. The people at Aloha are kind and smart. They have created an accepting acedemic community at Aloha.
Attending Aloha High School has been one of the greatest experiences and impacts on my life by far. The facility genuinely care about the students and their education (even if some students don't care themselves) and often go above and beyond what their job descriptions lists to help students. While Aloha might not be the most well funded school in the country let alone its school district it makes up for all that with people at care for each other and the community. The programs offered by the school, such as architecture or auto-mechanics, are some of the best I've seen after going to four different high schools. The extracurricular activities offered and supported by the staff are simply fantastic with the theater program alone is out of this world not to mention the countless clubs students are encouraged to form each school year. The only negative aspect of attending Aloha was simply the food, while not the worst, was certainly not the best.