Aloha High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B244 Students
- A-227 Students
- A204 Students
- C+150 Students
- A-101 Students
- B-94 Students
- B+68 Students
- B+67 Students
- A+61 Students
- B52 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.33 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.33 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 75 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.37 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.54 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.56 responses
Aloha High School Reviews
So this last year I was new to Aloha High School and I was extremely scared because of how big the school was and how many students there were. But the whole experience of being a part of this school was amazing! The staff are just super great and helpful and are always there to be apart of not only your school life but are even there for you outside of your school life. And fitting in isn't an issue here at all because there are all types of people and you find the group you fit in best with and just click imediately. Everyone I have ever talked to about this school has felt extremely welcomed. One thing I would recomend changing however is maybe having more discipline towards when a student is being disrespectful to a staff member.
So far, my experience at Aloha has been amazing. I haven't met a teacher that I haven't liked yet, and neither has my older brother. They have so many different classes to choose from, and the AP class selection is exceeding my expectations. The teachers are helpful and really understanding and are so passionate about teaching. Ken Yarnell, the principal, works so hard to make aloha a great school. Yesterday, when I went to homecoming, I was astonished at the decorations. They were stunning. Ms. Livingston, the leadership teacher, who was the brain behind it all, manages to homecoming magical every year. The leadership students and volunteers who help with the decorations are always on top of it. I wouldn't choose another high school over Aloha, and am so glad I have the chance to go to such an amazing school.
Attending Aloha High School has been one of the greatest experiences and impacts on my life by far. The facility genuinely care about the students and their education (even if some students don't care themselves) and often go above and beyond what their job descriptions lists to help students. While Aloha might not be the most well funded school in the country let alone its school district it makes up for all that with people at care for each other and the community. The programs offered by the school, such as architecture or auto-mechanics, are some of the best I've seen after going to four different high schools. The extracurricular activities offered and supported by the staff are simply fantastic with the theater program alone is out of this world not to mention the countless clubs students are encouraged to form each school year. The only negative aspect of attending Aloha was simply the food, while not the worst, was certainly not the best.