Aloha High School is an above average, public school located in Beaverton, OR. It has 1,991 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 34% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
Aloha High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B372 Students
- A-332 Students
- A-316 Students
- C+224 Students
- A170 Students
- B-155 Students
- B120 Students
- A+109 Students
- B86 Students
- B+84 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.38 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.38 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 98 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.59 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.61 responses
Aloha High School Reviews
Aloha high school is a great school. A variety of different classes and levels as well. Lots of diversity within students, but not teachers exactly, but more diversity within staff in general. School is safe because they have sheriffs/cops/hall monitors around the inside of the school. Lots of sports, clubs, and interaction students can do and do as they like. As well there is a lot of guide and help for students in any types of needs- it can be like housing wise, internet connection, schooling, food, clothing, and much much more!
In my time at Aloha, I have never seen a school that is more welcoming and embraces its diversity. It truly is a family! Their motto is, “We are Warriors, We are Ohana.” And they live up to that. I however would like to see every staff member try and form bonds with their students. Because while many build great relationships, not all do.
Aloha High is a great school with willing, helpful staff that are usually always there to help. Students are friendly and the social life is solid. Aloha prides itself on fun and student-led events, such as homecoming. When one becomes involved in Aloha activities in and out of school, it is a great community experience. Most teachers are fun, understanding and energetic. Of course, there some staff that are rude most days, but what school doesn't have that? Aloha's extracurriculars and AP's are interesting and add a fun extra challenge. The staff, particularly the counselors, are my favorite part of the school because they genuinely care about their student's futures. The only thing I dislike is the student drama that occurs more than usual at times. Overall though, as I enter senior year, I am happy to have Aloha high as my high school.