Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesA+
Almira Coulee Hartline High School is a public school located in Coulee City, WA. It has 94 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1.
Almira Coulee Hartline High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-39 Students
- B-32 Students
- B-24 Students
- A16 Students
- B-12 Students
- B12 Students
- A-12 Students
- A-9 Students
- B+7 Students
- C7 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 7 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Almira Coulee Hartline High School Reviews
ACH is an outstanding high school! I have had a great experience here, learning from the best! Our school has also been awarded the Academic Scholastic Cup two years in a row while I have been in HS! We have caring teachers who are there to help us learn, and they are more than happy to help after class time if you have questions. Our teachers care about me as well as my grades! ACH offers plenty of clubs and sports to choose from as well as parent involvement that is outstanding! At away games, our side has more people than the home team! Great following by parents!
Well first of all, my graduating class this year will consist of 13 kids! Crazy, right? Well that is my favorite part about this little 1B school I have attended since pre-school. With such a small class throughout my years I got a lot of one on one teaching making my education and knowledge that much higher! I've made a million and one memories within it and have had zero problems. If you want a high education along with fun, amazing, unforgettable memories I recommend coming here! I mean come on, my senior class trip is going to Maui because of our fundraising..... beat that!
It is a very small school and all the teachers really care about you and go above and beyond to help each and every one of their students. The sports programs are amazing and very successful, due to amazing coaching staff. The one area that I feel this school lacks in is college-readiness. Although the teachers are great and you learn a lot, there is not a lot of homework so you develop poor studying skills, the teachers are not super strict on late assignments, and there is not a lot of variety on the schedule. I understand that is due to the size of the school, but it is still kind of disappointing.