Alma Bryant High School Reviews

Some of the best administration and students in Mobile County. I have learned so much and made so many friends that I will carry with me throughout my lifetime. I am nervous about college but thanks to ABHS, I am ready to face it with a strong mind!!
Alba Bryant High School was a great experience the last 4 years! All the employees were very caring and involved with the students. I loved attending Alba Bryant High!
Some teachers are not up to par and dont really care about some students grades. The school does have decent facilities and are slowly upgrading the schools books and ways of studying. The band is very talented and has been a big part of almost every event. If they would give the band a bigger pay raise for instruments and better equipment then id give it five stars.
Start Your Review of Alma Bryant High School
I am senior at Bryant and I have been here all 4 years of my high school career and overall it's one the top schools in mobile County
While attending Bryant I was given many opportunities to further my education and classes to help with college. We are able to take AP/DE classes, which can give college credits, and this will help when it comes to paying for college.
I have been going to Alma Bryant High School for four years and I have enjoyed it for the most part. I have had a problem with the bus transportation, there are too many kids on one bus leaving many left standing in the isle, as well has communication, they wait until last minutes to tell us things.
Based on my experience of being a student of Alma Bryant High School (2014-present), it has been an adventurous and daunting. The teachers are nice and understandable, and offer after school tutoring on Tuesdays and Thursdays for anyone needing help. The cafeteria food is decent most of the time. If there were something I would change that would be that the Bryant Marching band would be seen as something unique and essential in the school; therefore, receive more funding.
Alma Bryant High School is probably one of the best high schools in the Mobile County Publis School System. The teachers are phenomenal and so is the campus. I would like to see the football team improve so more students have a larger amount of school spirit.
Alma Bryant High School has developed into a school where all sorts of students can find their home. The new Cambridge Scholars program is the first in Mobile County and brings the top students in our county to Alma Bryant. Along with the multiple academies Bryant offers, it also has many clubs, sports and organizations.
Alma Bryant High School shaped me into the person I am today. I really loved playing on the Tennis team there, as well as learning in the classroom. The only thing i'd change about this school is the uniform policy.
Alma Bryant is the best school for Academics. The school has many oppurties for the future. The principal is the best. There are many clubs for students to get into, no one is left behind. The pep rallies are best and fun. The drama department is very active they put really good plans. I would love for the school lunch to change to the food we use to have. Alma Bryant never is a failing school we are always on top and never give up. The counselor s are very helpful and understanding. The teachers help as much as they can, but you to be careful of a certain class and always go for what deals with your pathway. Alma Bryant is the best.
Alma Bryant High School's administration and staff truly care about the well being of the students. While the teachers do care, they lack the enthusiasm that gets students interested in need what they are teaching. There are opportunities for every student to succeed at Bryant, yet most do not take them. The environment of my high school is that most of the students will not attend college, so they do not take their studies seriously. I have always been in honor/ advanced placement classes, so most of my classmates plan on attending college. Many teachers believe that my fellow classmates are not ready for college or the real world. Bryant has a good atmosphere where most are friendly towards each other. The only flaw at Bryant is the lack of confidence in students and teachers.
I graduated from Alma Bryant High in 2015. I believe that the teachers and staff gave all students a certain readiness that nobody else could give. Not only did they prepare us for our classes, but also the transition that we would be making. Whether it was to a university or to commute to a small college, they prepared us. They prepared us on social skills and participating in any school function or activity.
I like the diversity of the school. The teachers really care about the students. I did well at Bryant, but was tardy a lot. The teachers at Bryant really care about the students. It's a great school & the staff really cares about all of their kids. The office staff even knows us by name.. im in advanced classes. Plus since your at your own pace, you have the opportunity to graduate early. It's up to you..
There are many available classes to take at this school.
There's not much diversity at my school. Usually if people are in a clique they all dress the same, have exactly the same hobbies/interests, etc.
There are lots of extra curricular activities and organizations at this school.
Start Your Review of Alma Bryant High School
Most parents are involved with their kids, but some are not.
The teachers have more respect for students in the honors/AP endorsement than the regular endorsement.
Not everyone has parents who can be there at all times, much less when it includes an after school activity. In many cases, parents would rather stay home rather than watching their kid play a specific sport. Some believe they have better things to do.