Alma Bryant High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B182 Students
- A85 Students
- A62 Students
- B58 Students
- C+54 Students
- B49 Students
- B+46 Students
- A42 Students
- B-40 Students
- B-36 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 39 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.25 responses
Alma Bryant High School Reviews
Review Alma Bryant High School
Alma Bryant High School's administration and staff truly care about the well being of the students. While the teachers do care, they lack the enthusiasm that gets students interested in need what they are teaching. There are opportunities for every student to succeed at Bryant, yet most do not take them. The environment of my high school is that most of the students will not attend college, so they do not take their studies seriously. I have always been in honor/ advanced placement classes, so most of my classmates plan on attending college. Many teachers believe that my fellow classmates are not ready for college or the real world. Bryant has a good atmosphere where most are friendly towards each other. The only flaw at Bryant is the lack of confidence in students and teachers.
Alma Bryant is the best school for Academics. The school has many oppurties for the future. The principal is the best. There are many clubs for students to get into, no one is left behind. The pep rallies are best and fun. The drama department is very active they put really good plans. I would love for the school lunch to change to the food we use to have. Alma Bryant never is a failing school we are always on top and never give up. The counselor s are very helpful and understanding. The teachers help as much as they can, but you to be careful of a certain class and always go for what deals with your pathway. Alma Bryant is the best.
Alma Bryant High School has developed into a school where all sorts of students can find their home. The new Cambridge Scholars program is the first in Mobile County and brings the top students in our county to Alma Bryant. Along with the multiple academies Bryant offers, it also has many clubs, sports and organizations.