Alliance Susan & Eric Smidt Technology High School Reviews

This school is an amazing place for second chances this is a very involved 1 on 1 teacher to student school and the staff and overall feeling a culture in the school is amazing. I would put my future kids in this facility because I know they will not be let down and they will fit in amazingly.
Alliance Susan and Eric Smidt Technology High School is an amazing school all around. All of its teachers and staff have the main goal of getting all of its students prepared to get to and succeed in college. The school is small, which allows the counselors to really interact with the students and be more involved in their lives. Sports at Smidt, are taken seriously, especially soccer. Soccer is the strongest sport at Smidt. We have a range of clubs, from students that want to be politically involved to students that what to help their community. We strive to make our social culture on campus feel very comfortable welcoming, and safe. At, Smidt we all have similar stories, which only makes our family stronger.
my experiences at smidt tech have always been good. The teachers are very much involved in the students academics, they’re are genuinely always there for their student.
Start Your Review of Alliance Susan & Eric Smidt Technology High School
What I appreciate about Smidt Technology High school is that they were willing to help me through my hardships. Before I attended Smidt Tech I was struggling to do well in my class but since I have arrived here I have seen a significant improvement in my grades and my ability to make friends and stay on top of my classwork.
Smidt tech is a good school to send your kids to. Smidterm tech gives you the opportunity to get your kids ready for college.
This Highschool helps students in there future and as well helps out students in the process of college maintaining the help and support each student needs.
Hi I'm Samantha Hernandez I am a junior at Alliance Susan & Eric Smidt Technology High School AKA Smidt Tech School. I've been attending this school since I started High School so if I didn't like I would've moved but obviously it's really great. But the best thing about my school, that it is a college ready school they prepare us and they even push us because they want us to succeed especially on our own. At Smidt Tech we have so many opportunities but if you really want them you have to fight for them. Life is like a competition and Smidt Tech is preparing us realistically.
Alliance Susan and Eric Smidt Technology High School has such a supportive and motivating administration staff. They genuinely do care about the students and how they're going to get to college.
What I liked about this school is that there was a great counseling team, I had a great principal and I knew who to go to when I needed to talk to someone
Smidt Tech has a hardworking dedicated staff. The school is well organized and clean. It ensures not only students and parents that their children are being set on the right path to success. There is no doubt that Smidt Tech will not satisfy the needs of hard working students.
I grew up in Washington, DC but had recently arrived in California, Los Angeles fresh out of Freshman year High School. Ready to begin anew for Sophomore year the only problem was when I got to LA, I couldn't find any school that fit any of my needs until I came across Alliance Smidt Tech. When I first arrived all the staff were kind especially the students on the first day, I made many friends even though it's hard for me to make friends. I immediately fell in love with the school by the end of the week and they have helped me grow into a beautiful butterfly while continuing to support me through every step of the way. Whatever I needed they provided the only thing that I would change is the food because on some occasions the food is great but most I would rate it a 3/5.
Ridiculous excuse for a high school. . .
Very average students in a very small and average school. Very many ill mannered students. The average SAT score for students who attend this school is around 1050, which is terrible. Gives students false hope by severe grade inflation and laxness of staff.
My experience with Alliance Susan & Eric Smidt Technology High School was incredible. Smidt Tech helped me because who I am today. They changed me, they made me become a better person. Alliance, not only helped me, they helped many generations of students. They do good to us, show us what's right and what's wrong. Make us see what's ahead of us in the future. Alliance Susan & Eric Smidt is an amazing school. It is placed in a good community, in Lincoln Heights. If I could change Smidt Tech, I would change the building, I would want to build another bigger building for other students can get the same opportunity as everyone else and like myself. Alliance Susan & Eric Smidt, changed the best of me and made me be prepeared for what's ahead of me.
Teachers, staff, and students really demonstrate the endorsement of teaching and helping to teach others. I highly recommend to other students to really understand what they expect from themselves, then be applied to their teachings. This is key to Alliance Susan & Eric Smidt Technology High School.
What I like about an Alliance College-Ready Public School is that it’s a nonprofit charter management organization, is to open and operate a network of small high-performing 9-12 in historically underachieving, low income communities in California that will annually demonstrate student academic achievement growth and graduate students ready for success in college. The mission of Smidt Tech is to operate a small high performance school equipped to prepare each student to enter and succeed in college. The primary strength of Smidt Tech is the highly accountable educational model guided by our five Alliance core values, which include:
1. High expectations for all students
2. Small personalized schools and classrooms
3. Increased instructional time
4. Highly qualified principals and teachers
5. Parents as partners
I only spent half of my junior year and all of my senior year there, but I loved it. The counselors were great and they definitely helped me with anything I needed. The AP classes definitely prepare you for college classes. I loved playing sports and they helped me with the stress from school. They could improve the lunch and the lunch area.
Start Your Review of Alliance Susan & Eric Smidt Technology High School
My time at Smidt Tech has always been a pleasure, because the staff and the students both know how to communicate well with each other. There's always a sense of unity within the students and staff, almost as if they're family. The school never looks down upon you for being less than some of the other kids, and they certainly don't let you fail when you feel like you want to give up. Smidt Tech by far is the best high school in the Lincoln Heights area. They have high graduation rates, astounding counselors, and most importantly, an approachable staff.
Where to begin about this amazing school is hard, but I'll start with community. The community makes the kids feel safe and secure, everyone around is nice, helpful, and very respectful. Now the teachers they are great, they help every child success an graduate high school. When a student is struggling to focus or understand a subject there are many resources they can take advantage of to better help there education, such as the teachers there. For example, I was struggling in my AP Chemistry class so my teacher held an after school one on on tutting with me every Monday so that I can have a better understanding of chemistry and it helped a lot or I was able to pass that class in the end. The atmosphere of this school is just awesome and great hopefully I can come back in the future and thank my teachers and staff.
Being a Smidt Tech student has been one of the best experiences of my life. School staff and administrators are extremely supportive and are always ready to help when needed. I never felt threatened or insecure and always felt safe when arriving to school. Being greeted with a smile from the principle himself makes me feel appreciated, which is something that other high school students can't say for themselves. I can truly and happily say that im proud of being part of the grey wolf family/pack.