Alliance Susan & Eric Smidt Technology High School Reviews

Being a Smidt Tech student has been one of the best experiences of my life. School staff and administrators are extremely supportive and are always ready to help when needed. I never felt threatened or insecure and always felt safe when arriving to school. Being greeted with a smile from the principle himself makes me feel appreciated, which is something that other high school students can't say for themselves. I can truly and happily say that im proud of being part of the grey wolf family/pack.
I like about Alliance Susan & Eric Smidt Technology High School was the fact that it felt like we were family.
The school really does prepare you for college. The teachers are there to help whenever you need help. It's not small but it's also big so it's a great environment to be in. Not only do the teachers help but as well as the counselors. They really helped me with college stuff throughout my senior year.
Start Your Review of Alliance Susan & Eric Smidt Technology High School
Alliance Susan & Eric Smidt Technology High School is such a great school. The reason why I believe this is because this school offers so many opportunities. If you need help with speaking in public, reporting an unknown problem, help with grades, etc the counselors there are so helpful and trustworthy. You can speak to them about any problem your dealing with and they'll help you out in a postivive way. Everyone you see there uses a strong and appropriate vocabulary.The moment you step in the doors you instantaneously feel the positivity and love roaming in the air as well as getting welcomed with the most successful and loving people.Every student has gained a positive and healthy friendship with a teacher. The teaching is understandable and helps you challenge yourself beyond your capacity. I definitely would recommend this high school to others students and share how of a positive environment it will benefit the parents child's .
Smidt tech is awesome. The only issue people seem to have is the size, however, I find it beneficial for the reasons that our counselors are able to help us more, and teachers are less worried about calming down the class and can focus on what individuals/ small groups need.
At Alliance Smidt Tech, the teachers are amazing! The administration and staff are very nice and helpful. The counselors are also very nice and helpful, they provide a lot of help with the college process and guide their students through the right path toward adult hood.
My experience at Smidttech has been great. There is a lot of support to help you succeed and get you to college. The teachers, staff, and counselors are very patient and motivating. There are a lot of resources available to the students. Who ever comes to this school will enjoy and have a good experience at Smidt Tech High School.
I loved the student to faculty ratio due to the fact the school is an Alliance school. An organization of public charter schools who help students in poorer communities to get the same opportunities of charter schools. The one thing I would love to see change is the campus size. Despite this school only being 4 years open , an expansion of this school would give alot more people in the community a chance to attend the school. That's the change I would love to see.
What I like about Alliance Susan & Eric Smidt Technology High School is that the teachers are always dedicated to their job. The teachers are always trying the get the best out of the students.
Smidt Tech helps you complete yours courses on time to graduate high school in four years. They have so many choices of classes to take as well.
Alliance Susan & Eric Smidt Technology High School is one of many Alliance schools in Los Angeles and shows to be a College ready School. There are many resources like textbooks and online resources that help students achieve in the school and graduate. School safety is always priority at the school.
I would not recommend this school to anyone because this school is full of nosy people and they can't mind their own business .
The change that I would like to see in this school is the food & having more clubs, for the well-being of the students.
Attending this school was the right choice. The administrators and councillors are very supportive and understanding. They care a great deal for the student's well-being and offer students the tools they need to succeed. Though it may sound cheesy, it's true. They even computer literacy classes to the parents in the community.
Starting off in Smidt tech as a freshmen was a new start. The alliance district helps each student succeed no matter the persons background. Before I entered this school i had bad grades and didn't like school and gave up. Being here didn't just help me educationally but the school helped me find myself better and change my perspective on the world.
I felt safe and welcome at this school because it was a small charter school with people I grew up with. Because it's a small campus, counselor interactions were really effective and personal. Although there were no football fields or basketball courts with the schools' ownership, sport clubs still existed as coaches would improvise to fulfill the school's small athletic program.
Everything about this school is just great. Students are very friendly and love to involved in school activity.
Start Your Review of Alliance Susan & Eric Smidt Technology High School
There are no bullying and is feel really safe.
There is many clubs to joying for the school year. Like soccer, basketball, cross country , adventure club and many more. All the club is really awesome their is nice staff and no drama.
The school is really nice, everyone is very friendly. You can talk and trust almost everyone around the school students plus adult.