Alliance Morgan McKinzie High School Reviews

What I really like about my school is that the staff helps the students achieve great success in their classes and it offers a great learning environment. However, since it's a small school so there are not a lot sports except volleyball.
Most Alliance schools are looked down on because they do not excel in sports, but sports are not always importance because academics are what should truly matter. That is the problem with public schools, they put more attention to sports rather than putting funds into the education of the students. In Alliance schools, particularly this one they make you feel like if you are one small family. The staff is there for you when you need them and in this school I met friends who I know consider family. Since it is a small school I was able to trust the staff and they were there for me when my home was falling apart. This school focused plenty on academics that most of the graduating students attended a four year university.
In the school of Alliance Media Arts and Entertainment Design High School it was the most united school. Everyone on campus was so close to one another. The seniors were always so friendly with the incoming freshman. I liked how everyone were friends. They also had some fun activities at the end of the school year. The only thing i disliked was the food and teachers were leaving after a year.
Review Alliance Morgan McKinzie High School
At this school I would like to see less discrimination. The school district should also consider the very social office ladies who seem to always be more concern about others life than how the school within it self can be improved. Lastly the ASB and other clubs should show more spirit in order for the school to be a fun place to spend time at and not just a jail type of situation.
High on teacher spirit, but low on student spirit.
Teachers are diverse and inspire student life.
This school is best at keeping the kids to act right. With all the cameras that they have students can't really do much. The fact that they call your house when your absent, makes you attend school. They do "random searches" every other day so we can really hide anything.
The clubs at this school are good and their are many clubs, but we need more sports. ASB tries to do their best to get people involved and the robotics club is dong great.
In the school i just graduated from, students were very focused on their education as well as their parents. Parents in my community actively push their children to working harder in school. I personally wouldn't do this high school in particular all over again because the school really doesn't have spirit and the food that they feed the students isn't good. The fact that its 2 hour classes everyday makes me choose this decision.
The teachers at my old school were great at doing their job. The teachers deeply cared for their students and would set up time to help them if they needed help and would interact with students.
The school has cameras around the entire campus. It's not possible for something to go unnoticeable. Teachers are always aware of what goes on in their classrooms. It's just a safe place to be.
Extracurricular opportunities at this school are very little but have space enough for everyone interested. Although it's a small school, there is a variety of activities for the different interests of the students. It's great, you get to meet new people and learn more about them.
This school is unique because it's a very small school with no space to play sports at all. Although throughout my high school years I was stuck eating in the parking lot it was lots of fun. I was able to interact with many students. I felt safe and comfortable. Students here are great, many of us come from the same neighborhoods, been raised with the same morals, and basically all reaching out for the same purpose, success. For such reasons we all get along and help each other strive for much more than what we believe is possible.
Teachers at this school are great. Always willing to help and support students to continue school and never give up. It's. Latino populated school where teachers have been born and/or raised there, they completely understand our situations and are always supporting. They find ways to teach us with related situations.
Our school is small and nothing dramatic has occurred, but i do feel security and a school nurse would help the school health and safety.
In my opinion I feel like the extracurricular activities are good. One in particular is ASB, this club was one of the best and I enjoyed being a part of it for 4 years. It helped me grow out of my shell. We would be in charge of organizing most of our school activities and providing daily announcements in the morning. The staff knew we were all responsible and capable of doing any task. Everyone in the club was committed and stayed after school to finish project and give better insight on projects.
My experience at this school changed the way I viewed myself. It made me realize how much I possess and helped me grow as an individual. Although this might sound cheesy, i've learned to accept myself as an individual. I entered this school feeling determine to transfer, but as time past by the students and staff started to become family and ended graduating and feeling sad I was leaving such a great school.
Review Alliance Morgan McKinzie High School
The teachers at this school are very friendly and do not mind staying longer to help you out if your struggling. Its a small school, so most of our teachers if not all, get to know each student better; which makes it easier for them to teach a class that the students will engage in. Every teacher has a different way of teaching depending on the class subject, but overall they always make class lectures and discussions interesting for all students to engage.
my class the class of 2016 are the last class who expected anyone and get along with everybody.
we don't even have a security guard