Alliance Margaret M. Bloomfield Technology Academy High School Reviews

The environment at this school is fantastic. The class sizes are small, between 20 to 30 students, and this gives time for each student to have a one on one conversation with the teacher. As a result, students can express what they do not understand with the teacher and other students as well, and expand their mind endlessly. Furthermore, this school offers a friendly environment, the teachers are serious during class, but outside in the hallway, you can give them a high five, crack jokes, and have a normal conversation that does not have to do with the school. Overall, this school has made me grow both academically and personally. Any student who attends this school should be thankful because the schools around us do not offer the number of opportunities this school offers.
It's a really good school with excellent teachers. They actually care about how well you do and they will try their very best to make sure you do well. We have plenty of security guards so I don't feel like a school shooting will happen anytime soon. Furthermore, our principal rewards us when we perform really well on tests like the CAASP. She gives us extended lunches, free dress, and late entry. They take our education very seriously at this school.
I have been in Alliance Margaret M. Bloomfield Technology Academy High School since the beginning of its opening. Throughout the years the school had been incomplete lacking activities along with the other higher grades such as 10th, 11th, and 12th. But as the years passed, the school started to get bigger alongside new teachers, students, and activities. The school had gotten better each year. It had given many chances to exceed my expectations and my limits as a student here and hope other students find this high school to get the chances they desrve in life.
Start Your Review of Alliance Margaret M. Bloomfield Technology Academy High School
My High School experience was good because my school had good supporting system that made me get through my four years of school. It is a good academic school that gets you ready for college and it is important to be prepared.
Alliance Margaret M. Bloomfield High School is the only high school i attended and it was a great experienced, the academic challenges and goal they had at the begging of the year to the ones they are achieving this year are my favorite part. The Bloomfield staff it is really passionate with their work, one of the teachers goals it is to see every of their students to get into college. Bloomfield High School it is a wonderful school to be in, even though it needs some changes, such as the staff and the school it is too strict with the students and their rules.
Something that I like about this school is that it is small which is convenient to me since it is easier to get to my classes. I also like that this school informs you about deadlines for college applications and enforces the seniors to apply to scholarships. The school also promotes the students to be involved in community services which benefit the students. Another thing that I enjoy about this school is that the teachers make sure that you know what your grade is and help you if you are struggling with the subject. Tutoring is also enforced in this school in order for the student to not fall behind and be able to lift up their grade.
The education is really good and the teachers are great. Considering it is a fairly new school, there are somewhat a good amount of activities. However, I wish there was more school spirit among everyone.