Alliance Margaret M. Bloomfield High School is a public, charter school located in Huntington Park, CA. It has 384 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B130 Students
- A125 Students
- A+122 Students
- B112 Students
- B-94 Students
- A-85 Students
- A+72 Students
- B+65 Students
- A+65 Students
- A65 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Alliance Margaret M. Bloomfield High School Reviews
My experience at Alliance Margaret Bloomfield High has been very positive, it has plenty of resources that are available which make the process of applying to colleges less stressful. While the school is smaller than public high schools, it grants us better opportunities because there are fewer students to focus on. A great thing about our school is the staff, each create an impact on our education whether related to the real world or specifically related to college, our college counselors touch the lives of every student. This is because they come to school every day and find ways to make applying to colleges simpler. Whether it’s finding fee waivers for the SATs and ACTs, helping students with FAFSA, or with choosing colleges that are the best financial fits. These are very important for the students at the school because many students come from low-income households. Overall, Bloomfield is an amazing school and more schools should have opportunities such as the ones provided here.
The things that I most admire of Alliance Margaret M. Bloomfield High School are the teachers and their academic strategies. Teachers at this school devote all their time and effort into offering students the best education. Through their academic strategies, students are able to have the opportunity to experience the best education. Students are not only taught about academics but life lessons that can be used outside of school. One thing that the school can work on improving is their approach towards bad behavior.
I highly recommend this High School to anyone who is serious about their education and does not really care for an actual High School experience. Although you may not be able to have the same actual High School experience as no other, this school however really does care for their students and the level of education they receive. The learning environment at this school is highly recognizable coming from a student that is currently enrolled and has been attending since my freshman year I am currently a senior about to graduate in the upcoming year. This school has the care and demonstrates how much they value their student's education with extreme support to its maximum.