Alliance Marc & Eva Stern Math & Science Reviews

So, I came transferred to this school my Junior Year from a Visual and Performing arts high school and although I was nervous, everyone made me feel very welcomed. I started getting more attention from all my teachers and counselor which made me get better grades and a higher GPA. I have became more confident and I don;t regret moving into this school.
What I Enjoyed about Stern Mass is the amount of success the teachers and administrators help you achieve. What I would like to see change is the amount of clubs/ sports activities.
What I liked about stern mass was that it has a small environment. It is a small school so students and teachers are able to get to know each other. Something I would like to change is the programs or after school activities offered. It seems to be missing many things that the students need such as a field or labs.
Start Your Review of Alliance Marc & Eva Stern Math & Science
Alliance Marc and Eva Stern Math & Science is an outstanding and high achieving high school in terms of connection and support. Despite its name, every single staff member who works at this school puts hard time and effort into making sure that each student is prepared for the challenges they will face as adults, whether it be preparing for colleges, financial stability, networks, etc. I cannot thank my teachers and mentors enough for all the support they have given me throughout my high school experience. They see and treat you like true colleagues and friends, which is a value rare to any high school ever. Parents are highly encouraged to participate in their child's academic life and most of the students who attend are friendly and valuable.
At Alliance Marc & Eva Stern MASS, there are amazing faculty and staff that really care about the students and their futures. The teachers, counselors, principals, etc. are very involved with and focused on the students getting into good colleges. They have always encouraged every single student to do their best and help them succeed.
Marc and Eva Stern Math and Science School is a school that helps you out with any kind of subject. I am currently a senior at this school and enjoy the school spirit and the honor code. Teachers show students from all types of grade levels to have respect,integrity, and other things as well. Whenever you need help you are able to attend office hours to get more help and grow as a individual.
There are many things that make Stern MASS a wonderful place. The faculty shows that they are truly caring of the students and their intuition to learn. The environment is welcoming to ambitious students, as well as open-minded individuals. With that said, there are also various drawbacks. There is a lack of resources that may help facilitate learning. There is also a lack of space which makes the school feel crowded.
The size of the school meant that you got to know everyone and school became like a second family. It made all the experiences that much better. The staff became people I knew, the traditions and rivalry between advisories made us even closer. I look back at high school and feel happy about my time there.
I graduated two years ago from this school. I enjoyed my high school experience here. I wish that the school was a little bigger, or had enough room to accommodate all the students at lunch time. Most of the teachers were great and the rest of the faculty was nice. Aldo, it would have been great to have had more club and sport opportunities.
I love how much the staff and teachers show they care for their students. I see students and teachers getting along. There are some things every school could change. One is having a bigger school. Also, I would love there to be more class options like more Foreign Language classes (other than Spanish) and classes like Psychology.
I liked the small environment that the school provided for its students, this helped everyone feel cared for and gave an assurance that would exceed as students.
Stern Mass overall is an amazing school. The teachers and students are friendly and very supportive. You meet your councler one on one and get advice from he/she. There is help offered after school if needed.
Alliance Marc and Eva Stern Math and Science School provides students with a great education with free tutoring opportunities in all subjects every day. Although, this school is not diverse the college readiness prepares you for college and the teachers help you understand not memorize.
Marc and Eva Stern Mass is a great school. In particularly the teachers and the principle stay in touch with their students to ensure that every one of their students is prepared and ready with the essential tools to succeed in college, and the rest of there career. This will mark my 4th year attending Marc and Eva Stern Math and science High School and feel that they have prepared me for the hardest things that wait for me.
Alliance Stern MASS is home to the Mighty Titans; Small but strong. My experience of this school is great but the students should get some lockers so they don't lose any of their belongings.
As a high school junior I am very much involved in my school and concerned about my education. Attending Alliance Marc and Eva Stern Math and Science School has given me opportunities I could not have received anywhere else. I have been introduced to a plethora of cultures and experiences that have changed who I am as a person. This is a school where students are prepared for college excruciatingly well and are shaped into better versions of themselves to succeed in society.
Alliance Marc and Eva Stern Math and Science School is a great school with plenty of resources that open new opportunities for students. One change I would like to see would be that of having more after school clubs or activities for students and parents.
Start Your Review of Alliance Marc & Eva Stern Math & Science
This school is very involved with students and always makes sure that each one is doing the best that they can. They make sure that students are on a good path to college and that they will get into a university or college
After being here four years, I can say that Marc and Eva Stern Math and Science School is only good if you go above and beyond to make sure that you succeed. Teachers do not care if you pass their class or not as well as they do not care if you understand the material.
Alliance Marc and Eva Stern Math and Science school is the best high school anyone can attend. The teachers care about your education and try to help you in any way. They also provide a variety of AP classes that will help you be prepared for college readiness. Sports and clubs are also offered at this school to help be involved in stuff outside of school hours.