COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Although we are not permitted to have in-person meetings at this time, you can contact Principal King at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about the school. Virtual tour and digital Open House information coming soon.
ESHS is an inclusive, environmental-focused community school with ample AP/honors courses, a robust arts program, and supports for all learners.
We believe deeply in the potential of all students to attend college, and provide a college-preparatory curriculum that includes college courses, college field trips, and intensive support from counselors and advisors.
We look forward to you joining our community where we can work together to develop the next generation of minds to lead our future!
Alliance Leichtman Levine Family Foundation Environmental Science High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+160 Students
- A+117 Students
- B96 Students
- A95 Students
- B92 Students
- A81 Students
- A-77 Students
- A+74 Students
- A74 Students
- A-73 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.28 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.35 responses