Alliance High School Reviews

I believe the school system should push academics more and athletics less. They have many resources available for students. We had a good experience during our time at Alliabce High School.
What I liked the most was how cool a lot of the teachers were. They really wanted to be apart of your growth as a student, I made a lifelong friend out of a teacher I had. She's brilliant! The overall building itself was nice the administrators worked hard to give us a nice environment to work in. I would go back if I had to.
My experience was terrible, I was bullied all the time & none of the teachers or staff cared to do anything. They picked favorites
Start Your Review of Alliance High School
Many qualified teachers, variety of classes to choose from, and good lunches. I would like to see changed is the bullying that happens in school and the teachers not speaking up and saying something.
It was a very great experience, many nice teachers that were always ready to help us. Some things that could improve is the limited resources that we have such that we were unable to go to many field trips.
I felt safe because no one could break in or come in wit something that could harm people.
There was a lot of things I didn't like about it and there was a lot of things I did.
The teachers are cool. Some of them are and some aren't .
My overall experience was a good one. Everyone has great school spirt which makes the sporting events really fun. The students are friendly and theres a place for everyone here.
The teachers are great. All of my teachers have always been very friendly and helpful with anything and everything I need.
I've never really been in any of the extracurriculars. It's more of the popular kids with their group of friends, and I wouldn't want to impose.
A lot of the parents don't care what they're children are doing. Half of them don't even know when they miss school, what their grades are, what they're involved in, etc. They just don't care.
Most of the teachers I have this year, my senior year, are really devoted to us seniors. They make sure we have a backup plan and college in place for when we graduate.
There are lots of clubs, organizations and sports. The staff are mostly helpful and caring. The community supports the school.
I have made some very good friends. Supporting the sports teams have been the best.
Most of the teachers really do care and try to help the students. Some do not. They need to help the students that are having a hard time in class.
There are so many classes that will get you prepared for college and get you college credit for free.
Start Your Review of Alliance High School
The school nurse is mean but helpful
All the teachers are great and care about the success of individual students :)
Lots of clubs, sports and tutoring