Alliance High School is an above average, public school located in Alliance, OH. It has 875 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 45% of students are at least proficient in math and 48% in reading.
Alliance High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B56 Students
- B51 Students
- B-41 Students
- A-33 Students
- A+25 Students
- C+19 Students
- B18 Students
- C+18 Students
- A-13 Students
- B+13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Alliance High School
- B-McKinley High School
- Canton City School District, OH
- 123 reviews
- A-Glenoak High School
- Plain Local School District, OH
- 309 reviews
- B-Jackson-Milton High School
- Jackson-Milton Local School District, OH
- 74 reviews
- B-Minerva High School
- Minerva Local School District, OH
- 98 reviews
Alliance High School Reviews
What I liked the most was how cool a lot of the teachers were. They really wanted to be apart of your growth as a student, I made a lifelong friend out of a teacher I had. She's brilliant! The overall building itself was nice the administrators worked hard to give us a nice environment to work in. I would go back if I had to.
I've attended Alliance City Schools my whole life, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Alliance High School has just enough clubs and organizations to allow you to find what you really like. The classes are interesting too. Right now, I'm taking a History of Rock class, which mixes two of my favorite topics; history and rock n' roll. You're bound to find something you love here. Yes there might be cliques and the occasional lunch room fight, but I feel Alliance is a high school like no other. They do their best to prepare students for success. There are so many programs for both the people that excel and need that extra challenge as well as the people that may struggle a little and need that extra help. This school makes me proud to rep that A!
Many qualified teachers, variety of classes to choose from, and good lunches. I would like to see changed is the bullying that happens in school and the teachers not speaking up and saying something.